~Heart Break Pt. 6/6~

You thought this story was over? Ha, no. Seeing as I wasn't very happy with the ending of it and someone requested this I thought I could do one more part to it. This was requested by Kittyfwiend123 and you'll need tissues. I'm on facetime with my friend and she says "aHHhHhHHh I hope you have fun WATCHING this. Also put watching in full capitals. Because they aren't watching it they're reading it REEEE" Aren't friends the funniest? (ples reply so I can tell her what you said to that) okay I'll start the chapter now.

(P.S this chapter is kind of inspired a comic and by Murmurz and I tried to make it as different as possible but it's hard seeing it's what was requested so I'm sorry if it's really similar)

Third P.O.V

"Okay guys I'm almost there. Get ready to escape" Lance said, creeping through the corridors. The team, all except Lance, had been captured and he was trying to get them out.

"Okay. You know how to open the cells, right?" Keith asked through the comms.

"Of course I do, honey. I literally taught our daughter how to work this kind of technology" Lance said, approaching the room he was looking for.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Also you're not supposed to call me nick names while we're on a mission, babe" Keith replied.

"You literally just called me babe" Lance replied.

"S-Shut up and open the cell doors" Keith said, blushing on the other side of the comms. The others snickered in the background.

"Roger that, team leader" Lance said, poking his head around the doors. He spotted a guard standing in the room. He activated his Altean broadsword and charged in, killing the soldier. He then began to type in the code to open up the cell. The device in front of him made an accept sound.

"There we go. The cell should be open and you should be able to escape" Lance said, patting himself on the back.

"Okay, good job babe. We're heading to you now"

"Thanks. This job was no match for the amazing Lancey La- ARGHH" Lance yelled as he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see the end of a blade through his chest.

He had been stabbed.

"Lance?! Lance are you okay!?" Keith shouted through the comms. He could hear the sound of heavy breathing. "Lance talk to me what's happening!?"

The soldier chuckled and pulled the blade out with a swift movement. He watched as the red paladin fell to his knees, struggling to breathe.

"N-No.." That was the only thing that could escape Lance's mouth.

"LANCE! LANCE I'M COMING!" Keith yelled, sprinting down the halls. The others were having a hard time keeping up with him. He made it to the outside of the room and spotted a soldier standing there. He quickly killed him and charged into the room, gasping at what he saw.

His husband lay on the ground, a hole in his chest.

"LANCE!" Keith shouted, running up to him and sitting beside him, pulling him into a hug.

"I-It's okay. Y-You're okay. We're gonna get out of here a-and you'll be okay" Keith said, tears starting to form in his eyes. "W-What's taking the others so long?"

"K-K...K-Keith.." Lance whispered, looking up at Keith who was clearly panicking. Lance slowly lifted his hand and placed it on Keith's cheek.

"T-They need to hurry u-up. W-We can save you. I-I'm gonna save y-you Lance I promise" Keith said, the tears starting to spill. Lance wiped his tears with his thumb.