~A Birthday To Remember Pt. 2/3~

Okay so I know I have requests to do but I really wanted to get this chapter out because its Keith's birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON so yeah after this chapter I'll do the three requests I already have. Thank you for all your support recently. 💜

Third P.O.V

After all the party games, everyone was starting to feel pretty tired. They had played musical statues, musical chairs, musical bumps, truth or dare, pass the parcel and a few more due to Keith stating he didn't know what any of those games were. Coran and Allura had decided to get back to checking on the castle so they had already left. Hunk and Pidge were sitting on the sofa, Pidge pretty much half asleep and Hunk starting to drop off. Lance was lying across the sofa panting and Shiro was clearing away the wrapping paper of their pass the parcel game. Keith, however, was still jumping around the room as if he hadn't just partied for hours.

"cmon guys, what are we gonna play next?" Keith said in excitement.

"We pretty much played every game there is Keith." Pidge said in a blunt tone. She was really tired and just wanted to sleep.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna head to bed in a second" Hunk stated, putting a hand over his mouth as he yawned. Those words seemed to set alarms off in Keith's head. Keith hadn't felt this close to the team before. While playing their games, Keith had laughed with the team, smiled with the team, got to know the team more and just had a great time. He didn't want to go back to the normal act. He wanted to keep this going for as long as he could. So that was exactly what he was gonna do.

"We haven't played all the games yet though! There's that game called uhhh.... uhhh... Never have I ever?" Keith said, trying as hard as he could to think of other games.

"Okay, I'll stay for that."

Keith won never have I ever as expected. Keith really hadn't done much. Not to mention the team were only half awake and probably forgot to put a finger down.

"So what now guys?" Keith said, standing up to try and stay awake more. Although he could feel the slight pull of sleepiness trying to persuade him to go to bed, he ignored it and continued acting as awake as he could.

"How about we sleep?" Lance suggested. Keith once again heard the alarms in his head.

"We need to play a second round of musical statues! I'm gonna beat all 4 of you!" Keith stated.

"Actually you can only beat 3 of us. Hunk fell asleep." Pidge said, Pointing to Hunk who had fallen asleep on the sofa.

"W-Well I'll beat you anyways!"

And of course, Keith won. Everyone was tired and weren't really trying as hard as Keith had hoped but he didn't seem to mind. He looked around at the paladins to only to see that Pidge had fallen asleep too. He sighed and tried to shake off his own tiredness that kept creeping up on him.

"Let's play truth or dare again!" He exclaimed.

"Keith, I think it's about time you got to sleep." Shiro said in his space dad voice. Keith rolled his eyes.

"I'm not even tired"

"Well I am" Lance butt in. He was lying across the sofa half awake. Keith could tell he was about to drop off any second now. Keith decided it was time to give i-

You'll never have a moment like this with them again.

The voices started plaguing Keith's mind.

You'll go back to being the loner.

That wasn't true. This moment would stay forever, right?