~Heart Break Pt. 3/6~

So literally all the comments on the last chapter were asking for a part three so I'm assuming you want a part three. Here yee go!

Third P.O.V

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO OBLIVIOUS LANCE!?" Pidge yelled, making the red paladin jump. He gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean? Oblivious to what?!" He said. Pidge let out an annoyed sigh.

"He loves y-" Shiro put his hand over Pidge's mouth before she could continue.

"You should apologise to Keith, Lance. You've really upset him" Shiro was giving Lance an angry dad look.

"It's not my fault mullet got all upset for no reason" Lance said, defending himself. He had no idea what Shiro was talking about.

"He didn't get upset for no reason. However, it isn't really our place to tell you why he's so upset. You should go and talk to him and apologise"

"Also uh I hate to say it pal but making out at the table and ignoring everyone else isn't very polite" Hunk pointed out, fiddling with a spoon awkwardly.

"Am I not allowed to show affection towards my girlfriend?" Lance asked, wrapping his arm around Allura and kissing her on the cheek. She let out a giggle and kissed Lance's cheek. (This is actual torture)

"You're allowed to show affection but not to the point where you two are literally eating each others mouths off in front of everyone else while they are eating their food" Pidge said, rolling her eyes.

"Fine. I'm sorry" Lance said, crossing his arms.

"It's not us you need to apologise to. It's Keith who you upset" Shiro said. Lance sighed before getting up and making his way to Keith's room.

When Lance arrived at the black paladins door, he could hear hysterical sobbing coming from the other side. He suddenly felt really bad. He gently knocked on the door.

"W-Who is i-it?" Keith said between sobs.

"It's Lance. Can I come in?"

"Leave me alone!"

"I'm not leaving until you open this door"

"I don't wanna talk to you right now!" Lance could hear Keith's sobbing starting to get louder. He was gonna make himself sick if he kept crying that much.

"I just want to apologise. Can you let me in?" There was a small silence before Lance heard someone shuffle to the door and open it. When he saw Keith, he realised Keith barely even looked like Keith. His eyes were completely bloodshot and around his eye was red and puffy. His whole face was soaking wet and tears were still streaming down his cheeks. He wasn't standing in his normal tall, proud stance. He was in his pyjamas with a blanket drooped over him and he was slouching over, a sad look on his face.

"Wow, you look terrible" Lance said, making Keith flinch. Keith frowned and went to close the door but Lance stopped him.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. Jeez." He said, inviting himself in. Keith dragged his feet over to the bed and sat on it, looking away from Lance. The red paladin sat next to him.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? Maybe I picked the wrong time to make out with Allura. It's just she's the first proper girlfriend I've ever had and I wanna make the most of my time with her" Lance explained, fiddling with the corner of his top.

"Well I'm sure there are other people who wanna spend time with you.." Keith mumbled, turning to look at Lance slightly. "Doesn't mean you need to kiss Allura all the time"