~A Birthday To Remember Pt. 3/3~

This was requested literally 2 months ago by party4x3 but I didn't reply to their comment because I only saw it yesterday so they don't know I'm writing this but hey that's okay. Lez goOoOooOooO!

Keith's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, noticing how I was somehow in bed? Last thing I remember I was with Shiro and-

Oh. I made a huge fuss about everything, didn't I?

I cringed at the memories of earlier. Turns out my tired self has no self control. I shrugged it off before climbing out of bed and making my way to the control room.

When I arrived everyone was staring at me. It seemed that they all remembered goddammit.

"Keith, you're up. Now, about last night" Shiro started.

"Yeah uh can we.. not... talk about last night?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck, feeling really embarrassed. "I-It's not really that important"

"How can we not talk about it? The Mullet finally decided to open up about something for once and it just happens to be about spending time with us" Lance said, smirking. I felt my face start to heat up.

"W-When you put it l-like that I guess it d-does sound pretty pathetic huh.." I said, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"It's not pathetic at all, Keith. It's nice to know you're finally talking to us about something. You said you wanted to bond with us more, right?" Shiro said, smiling at me softly.

"S-Something like that" I mumbled. I didn't like how I was being presented at the moment. The team were acting as if I was some child who wanted to see their friend. I hated it.

"Well how about we do that today? Wanna watch a movie?" Shiro asked.

"OoOo a movie? I love movies!" Lance exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'd wanna watch a movie. As long as it's not a horror one please" Hunk said, smiling awkwardly.

"I could see if I could find some films. They might be in Altean though" Coran said.

"Well I could see if I would be able to translate them by testing out a new machine I made" Pidge said, her eyes lighting up at the thought of technology. I smiled at them all.

"Yeah we can watch a movie I guess"

"Okay, great. Let's grab a load of pillows and blankets and sit in the TV room" Shiro said.

After a few minutes everyone gathered in front of the TV with a load of blankets and pillows. We all placed them around the floor and sat down, me sitting slightly further away as usual. Lance looked at me and frowned.

"Keith, buddy, my man. You say you wanna bond more with the team but then you sit like 5 million galaxies away from us. Get your butt here" He said. I slowly shuffled a little closer, clearly not impressing Lance.

"Am I gonna have to drag you here or what?" He said.

"Hey, leave me alone. I'm not good at this, okay?" I said defensively.

"Good at what?" He asked.

"I-I don't know. Good at... bonding I guess" I mumbled, feeling a little embarrassed. Why am I so hung up on bonding?

"Well apparently you were good at it during our 'bonding moment'" Lance said, using his fingers as quotation marks.

"I-I mean I just kinda did whatever, you did all the talking. What am I saying? J-Just... this is all new to me, okay?" I said.