~Mute Pt. 2/2~

A lot and I mean A LOT of people requested a part two to this so here it is. The idea I went with was from Smurts_Cookiez so thank you for the idea. Now here we gOOooOOOoOOO!

Keith's P.O.V

I quickly stuffed my cuddly hippo into the large bag in front of me and picked up my spare clothes, packing them in too. I then carefully placed in small boxes filled with food goo and other alien snacks. I paused for a minute, wondering whether bringing my armour was worth it or not. That's right, you guessed it.

I'm leaving.

I've been nothing but a bother to Voltron ever since I lost my voice which was a little over a month ago. No one talks to me anymore. The only reason they talk to me is to tell me I'm doing something wrong. It's like I'm invisible. They wont care if I leave. No one would care.

I decided against bringing my armour seeing the armour technically belongs to the castle. I pulled out my notebook and ripped out a page, grabbing my pen and writing a note.

"Dear Voltron,

If you're reading this, you're too late. I've left the castle and I'm not coming back. Don't come after me, I'm not worth it. Ever since I lost my voice I haven't had a meaning to be apart of Voltron anymore. Well, accept the red lion. I can barely help in missions because I can't speak and no one reads my messages I send mid-mission. All I seem to do is bother you all so it's better if I just leave. I'm sorry for being a pain all this time. As for the whole thing with me being the red paladin, I'm sure you'll find a new one. I wish you all the best of luck and I'm sorry. I love you all. Goodbye.

Love from Keith."

I spotted a drop of water fall onto the page, creating a small stain. I felt my face, only to realise I'd started crying. I have to admit, for a split second I wanted to scrap this entire plan. For a split second I thought about throwing the letter away and unpacking my stuff. For a split second I thought about staying here with my family.

But then I heard them all laughing next door.

Ah, right, they don't need me.

I put the letter on the bed and picked up my bad, grabbing my blade as I walked by it. I made my way past the room the team were all in, taking a small peek in the room.

They all seemed to be playing truth or dare or something. Lance was dancing around like a weirdo and everyone else was laughing hysterically at him. I felt more tears starting to roll down my cheeks and decided that I should get going. I continued walking down the corridor, away from the only family I've ever had.

I made my way to the escape pods and put the bag in, climbing in too. I then flew away in it, afraid that if I looked back I'd cry more. A small part of me wanted someone on the team to spot me. A small part of me wanted that someone to fly out here on their lion and insist I come back. A small part of me wanted the team to hug me tight and tell me I was important and that I should stay.

But of course, no one did.

So off I went, into the depths of space. Now you may be wondering, did I know where I was heading? No, I didn't. I just had to get away. Did I have a plan? Nope. Was I at least smart enough to set course for a planet? No. Was this a stupid idea? Probably.

But it was too late now.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I sat in my chair, hugging my knees. I would tell you how long I'd been since I'd left but at this point I had no idea. I'd ran out of food and the pod had crashed into some rocks, breaking all it's engines. I was hungry, cold, and alone. I typed on the control pad, checking the messages.