~The Living Castle~

This is pretty much an AU where the castle is similar to the lions. It has emotions and it can do things on its own but it mostly just lets others control it. Also this is based on season two, a few days after Keith told the others he was galra. I hope you like it!

Third P.O.V

"Keith, since when is it a smart idea to jump in front of me and take the shot?" Lance asked, Keith's arm draped over Lance's shoulder.

"Well I'm sorry next time instead of blocking it with my knee Ill just stand there and watch you get hurt!" Keith shouted, wincing slightly as he tried to walk on the leg with the wound. Shiro, who was holding Keith's other arm, sighed as the two boys argued back and forth.

"Okay enough you two! Keith, you did a good thing for Lance but I wouldn't recommend doing it all the time. Lance, I know you are annoyed at Keith but try and be a little more grateful. After all, he just needs to go in a healing pod and he'll be fine." Shiro stated, finally making the two boys be quiet.

When they arrived at the healing pod room, Lance took both Keith's arms and stood him in a healing pod. The healing pod closed and Lance let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Shiro and Lance began walking out of the room but as they did so, they heard the hissing of the healing pod and a thud. They turned around to see Keith lying on the ground, an angry expression on his face.

"Could've sworn healing pods were meant to HEAL people!" Keith shouted, his arms crossed as he lay there on the floor.

"That's weird. Maybe the pod malfunctioned. Let's try putting you in another one" Shiro said, picking up the small boy and setting him up in another healing pod. Once Shiro had put Keith in a healing pod, the healing pod closed and the two waited to see if the pod would open again. After a few minutes of nothing happening, they began walking away, only to be met with the same hissing sound and a thud.

"Shouldn't it be healing Keith?" Lance said, grabbing Keith's arm and wrapping it around his shoulder, pulling him up into a standing position.

"Yeah it should. I'll have to talk to Coran about that. For now Lance, could you take Keith back to his room and put some bandages over his knee?" Shiro asked, inspecting the pod.

"I don't need his help. I can get there on my own." Keith grumbled before trying to take a step forward, only to find himself wobbling and landing face-first on the ground.

"Clearly" Lance said, helping the paladin to stand up and walking him out.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It had been about a week since the incident with the pods, and no answer had been found. Shiro just assumed that it had been a one off thing and ignored it. The paladins were now in the training room, watching Keith fight. They were taking in turns to get to the highest level they could without being knocked down. It was now Keith's turn.

Keith stabbed the level five robot right in the centre of it's body and watched as it fell to the ground. He smiled in victory and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Start training level six" He said, taking a few steps back and getting into a fighting stance.

Keith had expected a robot about an inch taller but instead of that, a huge robot about three times his size dropped down from the ceiling. It had the number '15' printed on the front of it and Keith watched in fear as the robot got into a fighting stance.