~Going To The Gym~

This was requested by Someone-secret and yeah I don't know what else to say so here we go.

Not based on any season because it's an AU and they're on Earth.

Third P.O.V

"So what are we doing today?" Lance said as the three walked down the road. It was the beginning of the summer holidays and Hunk, Pidge and Lance had agreed to spend a lot of it together.

"Well we all said we wanted to work out in the summer so that's what we're doing." Pidge explained, looking down at her phone. "One of my friends is a trainer and he agreed to do it for free."

"What? Your video game friend? Keith, was his name?" Hunk asked, smirking at Pidge and elbowing her suggestively.

"Um, ew. We literally just play video games together, Hunk. He mentioned a few days ago that he worked at a gym in the area and I told him about us wanting to work out more. He said if we wanted to we could come down and he'll train us for free." Pidge explained. "Hence why I was smart and brought a water bottle."

"You literally didn't even tell us what we were doing today." Lance pointed out.

"Shut up."

(Just so you know I have no idea how gyms work and how trainers work so don't attack me ok)

Once in the gym, the three were greeted by a kind woman. She led them around the gym, trying to navigate out their trainer. She stopped for a second before giving a little wave and walking towards someone.

"Hello, Keith. These three say you're going to be their trainer?" She asked.

"Yeah I sure am."

Hunk and Lance's jaw dropped when they spotted Keith. He had his hair typed up in a pony tail and red vest top with black short shorts that showed off his figure. His eyes were a beautiful violet colour and he had a small smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you two." He said, shaking Lance and Hunk's hands. He then turned to Pidge and began talking with her. Lance and Hunk both turned to face each other.

"Hunk, I think I might be bisexual." Lance said, still a little shook.

"Lance, I think I might be bisexual too."

"Back off he's mine."

"Who's yours?" Keith interrupted, making Pidge let out a giggle. She obviously new what they were talking about.

"N-Nevermind." Lance said, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"So if Pidge tells me correctly, you're Lance." Keith pointed to Lance and then turned, pointing to Hunk. "And you're Hunk."

"Yup." Hunk confirmed. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Now, we should get started. You three jump on the treadmills and get warmed up."

"I'd rather jump on other things~" Lance flirted. Keith gave him a confused look.

"I mean you could warm up on something else but I'd recommend these seeing they're closest." he said, referring to the treadmills. Pidge and Hunk let out a snicker.

"No I meant- Just- never mind." Lance said, feeling embarrassed. He got on the treadmills like the other two and began jogging. As Lance watched Keith get on the treadmill besides him, he decided to make another move.

"So do you work out~?" He asked, putting on his best 'im-totally-into-you' smile.

"Umm.... yeah? I'm a trainer?" Keith said, obviously not getting the hint. Lance rolled his eyes before continuing to run.