The Beginning of a New Love

A/N: This chapter is in Aislinn's POV

---------------------------------

   I sat on the couch, giggling to myself as I laid there, talking to Yoosung through Y/N's phone. Y/N had gone upstairs after giving me finger guns and a smug face. I was extremely nervous to talk to Yoosung on a call for the first time, but I got through it. An hour had passed and I saw the percentage of the phone was at 2%. "A-ah! Y-Yoosung I need to go I'm sorry! I'll be there soon, though! The phone's at 2 percent...Ah, sorry! Bye!" I hung up and frantically searched for the charger. "Y-Y/N! Where's your charger?" I called up the stairs. I got no response so I decided to go up to her. "Y/N!" I came up to her sleeping body and shook it. "Y/NNNN!..." I whined. Instead of waking her, I woke Saeran up. "Nggghhhh..." he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Y/N...?" he said sleepily. "Uhm...sorry Saeran. I didn't mean to wake you." "It's okay...but why did you call me Saeran..?" "Oh, do you prefer to be called Ray?" "Yes, please." "I have a question for you. Do you know where Y/N's phone charger is?" I asked eagerly. "No, I don't. But you can use mine..." He grabbed his charger and handed it to me. "Thank you! I'll go plug this in and then I'll be back!" I hurried out of the room and down the stairs to plug it in. I put her phone on the charger and went back upstairs. Ray was sleeping again and so I tried to wake Y/N up again.
   "Yo, Y/N. Wake up." I said in her ear. "Hmm?" Her eyes opened and looked immediately at me. "What's up, Aislinn?" She questioned. "I was going to ask for your charger, but Saer- I mean Ray, let me use his." Y/N gave me an annoyed look and said, "And?" I sighed and spit out what I was thinking. "I was wondering if you could take me to go meet Yoosung at his house? I kind of said I would...haha..." I nervously asked the favor. Y/N glanced at Ray and then back to me and gave in. "Fine. But I'm just dropping you off, then I'm coming back here." I beamed and headed down the stairs once more. It may be my car, but Y/N knows the address and she might need it later.
   I sat on the living room couch, thinking about what we could do there. We could purchase LOLOL gear together! He told me he didn't have much money, but luckily, I do. I grabbed my computer, headset, mouse, and all the cords to set up my computer at Yoosung's house. He had also told me his house was small, but that didn't matter. After putting all that in the car, I went and grabbed my computer desk and gaming chair, too. I set them in the trunk and saw Y/N coming out of the house. It may be midnight, but LOLOL is one if my top priorities. She took me to Yoosung's place and I brought everything up to it. After waving goodbye, Y/N drove off without any other gesture. I was smiling so much when I got there, Yoosung asked me if I was okay. "Yup! Never been better!" I reassured him and logged on to LOLOL. The starting screen showed up and, like always, it read:

LOLOL
League of Loneliness of Life

   I smiled at the familiar logo and sighed happily. This game had helped me with my depression when my sister had gotten into a car crash and died last year. Y/N doesn't know about it yet, and I don't really want her to find out. I looked at Yoosung as he logged on, too. As soon as both of our screens exploded into the world away from reality, we played away. By the time I realized what time it was, Yoosung had to go to school. He had dark circles underneath his eyes and I gave him a worried look. "I'll be fine, Ai. I do this every day. I'll just nap in the boring classes," he told me. "Okay, Yoosung. Call me if you need anything," I said as I held up my phone. We had also exchanged information before this. He waved goodbye and walked out the door. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I decided to go take a shower. By the time I got out, I realized I didn't have any other clothes, so I borrowed one of Yoosung's shirts and put my clothes in the washer and started it.
   I got a little sleepy after a while so I laid down on Yoosung's bed for a bit. Before I knew it, I had closed my eyes and fallen asleep. I woke up to a surprised Yoosung walking in. "Wah! Aislinn! Why are you wearing one of my shirts and sleeping in my bed?!" He backed into the counter. "I-I can explain! I took a shower and I realized I didn't have any other clothes so I borrowed a shirt and then when I was waiting for my clothes, I accidentally fell asleep...I'm so sorry...I-I can leave..I'll get my stuff together..!" I stood up, pulling the shirt down and scrambling to my computer. "N-no...It's fine, Ai..." He said, blushing. I turned around in surprise and blushed furiously. "I-I'll put m-my clothes in the d-dryer..." I mumbled and went over to the machines, tugging the shirt down the whole way. "I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be back." He said and went inside. I sat in front of the dryer until my clothes were all the way dry, which only took a few minutes since they had been in the washer for hours after it finished washing. I took them out and put on my underwear and pants, as well as my socks to cover up my lower area. I held the rest of my clothes and waited for Yoosung to come out.
   I heard the sink running and figured he must be washing his hands so it wouldn't be that long of a wait. After waiting for about another 10 minutes of the sink running, I knocked. No response. I opened the door slightly and hit something with it. "A-ah!" Yoosung fell on the floor. I entered and asked him what happened and if he was okay. "Sorry, I must've fallen asleep while washing my hands..." He nervously laughed as I turned the sink off. I helped him up with my clothes-free hand and he apologized once again before walking out the door and closing it. I dressed fully with my clothes now and stepped out holding his shirt. "Um, Yoosung, what should I do with this?..." I asked. "Oh, just leave it anywhere," he responded. I looked around and then realized, his place was pretty messy. "Here, you rest and I'll tidy this place up. Then, when you wake up, we'll work on your homework together and if we do that, I'll buy you some gear for LOLOL." He gasped excitedly at my offer and accepted. "Good. Now get some rest. We can even cook dinner together if you want. You told me you cook, and I do too, so that'd be fun. Then, we'll play LOLOL again," I winked. He dozed off shortly after I told him this, and I put my hair up and started cleaning the messy place.