Vanya

I was the only one who could save them? What did he mean by that? I leaned back in the chair and sighed, teary-eyed, missing Sae. Right now, he was my only motivation. I pushed myself to sit back up and started going through the file again, searching for any hidden meanings or anything that could lead me on. I went through the last part again, rereading it, and realized what Jihyun meant. I was a big play in this. I needed to find him and have him help me. I needed to save everyone from the fate they were assigned to. I knew Rika wanted to take all of the RFA into her cult, Mint Eye, and what he was saying was that I could change that fate. I stood up quickly, rushing over to Vanderwood. "Vanderwood!" I exclaimed. He was startled and looked back at me. "Yeah?" he asked. "I know what I have to do now. I need to save everyone from Rika's cult. I need to protect them from her. It's my job so first, I'm going out to find V," I stated. "But, uh, how are you going to do that without his address?" I inched back over to the computers and pulled it up and pointed at it. "That's how..!" I said, slightly embarrassed. "Call me if you need to. Here, give me your phone, I'll put my number in." I gave Vanderwood my phone and he handed it back after inserting his number in my contacts. "I'll get going now," I said, snapping a photo of the address before heading out to the garage.
   I started up Saeyoung's silver car and started off to the mint-haired man's address. It took me quite awhile to get there and I was surprised at the distance his house was from the other members'. Upon arrival, I observed the casual building, seeing the lights off and no signs of life inside the house, besides the flowers in a few windows. There was a flower garden on each side of the pavement leading to his front door, and I followed the path. The doorbell chimed as I pressed my finger to the button. To my surprise, someone was home, it just wasn't V. I heard shuffling from inside the house and I heard a muffled, "Mmph!" My face shifted into worry and the door opened up for me to see Rika's face. "Ah, Y/N. I figured you'd be looking for V. Unfortunately, he doesn't happen to be home right now." Her mouth formed into a crooked smile. "Why are you here?" I asked, trying to look past her but she kept blocking my view. "I just came to visit my sun. Nothing more," the blonde shrugged. I stopped trying to look past her and asked her while looking her dead in the eye, "Where are Saeran and Saeyoung?"
   Rika froze for a moment before answering slyly. "Well, dear, they're back at Mint Eye. You'd think me foolish to tell you their location, but I assure you it is heavily guarded and you will be captured and put in the dungeon with them, too." I tried not to show my sadness, but my eyes definitely looked that way despite my smile. "Then who's in there?" I asked, pointing past her into the building. She frowned and replied, "No one, I am here alone, waiting for my sun." "May I take a look?" I asked. Not waiting for a reply, I pushed past her into the home. I entered the living room, Rika hurrying in after me. "T-There's no one, of course!" she said and attempted to push me out of the house. I didn't give in to her and pushed further into the building. Right behind the couch was Vanya, tied up with a cloth stuffed into her mouth. My eyes widened and I took it out before Rika came around the corner again. "Shh..." I mouthed and stood up to see Rika glaring at me with her green eyes. "Ah, so you've found her." Once again, the light sparkle in her eyes faded to nothing and made her look dead. "The girl who's trying to steal my sun. What was her name? Vanya? Tch, a girl with such a petty name like that doesn't deserve my sun."
   I stood Vanya up quickly and untied her. "Rika, calm down..." I said in as comforting of a voice I could have right then. "Y-You can't make me give my sun to her! You can't!" her voice was shaking now. Vanya and I slowly inched towards the door, me in front of her. "You!" Rika pointed her finger at me. "YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME GIVE MY SUN UP! YOU CAN'T!" The blonde lunged at me with her anger and jealousy. "Run Vanya!" I shouted just before Rika landed on top of me. Vanya bolted out the door and I held Rika's wrists in my hands tightly. "Rika, calm down. Please, what would Jihyun think of this?" She froze temporarily before she growled at me. "You do not deserve to call my sun by his name!" She pulled back suddenly and broke free of my hold. Her eyes shakily met mine and she took hold of my throat. "Van...ya..." I choked out. "Die, die, die! You worthless scum!" Rika shouted. My eyes, watery and begging, pleaded for her to stop. My vision started to blur before darkening. I heard quick steps into the front door, and then my neck was no longer taken ahold of. Rika was lying on the floor, unconscious. I gasped and gasped, trying to get air back into my lungs.
   I looked up at the person who had walked in and it was Vanya, with her shoulder-length sapphire-blue hair and her grey eyes. She had brought the taser from Saeyoung's car and tazed Rika. She looked down at me worriedly and helped me up. "We're going. Now." I nodded at her declaration and leaned on her, still trying to catch my breath, while we walked to the vehicle. Once in the passenger's seat, I handed her the keys and she drove. I didn't know where she was going, but when we got to the destination, V was there. He got in the backseat and Vanya looked back at him. "V, are you ok?" The expressions they exchanged made me realize that they were already falling for one another. I smiled and V responded, "Yes, of course." The way his eyes watched her seemed like he loved her, but sadness also coursed through them. Probably because he doesn't want to give up Rika. Rika doesn't deserve him at all. He's so sweet and devoted, and she's so controlling and envious. I sighed, thinking of me and Saeran's relationship, their conversation being drowned out with my thoughts. I turned to look out the window, watching all of the autumn leaves fall gently from the tree's branches. Saeran and I could be watching these leaves fall together, him hugging me from behind, two cups of hot chocolate on the table next to us. This fantacizing made me sad since it wasn't true, and may never come true if I can't rescue him in time. The car started moving and the leaves I had been watching were now far behind us, my fantacization now left behind in the creases of the leaves.

I love you all thank you sooooooooooo much for 5.24k reads!! It means so much to me, really! Also thank you for nearly 300 votes! I'm honestly so grateful to you all for everything you've given me and opened me up to. Thank you so much! I love you all so much, really. Thank you, again, each and every one of you reading this. I should probably stop now before the chapter just becomes thank yous everywhere. Bye bye~~♡♡♡