Please, no..!

I texted Vanya his location after asking him if he could go home and to tell me his address, giving him the excuse that his house would be my hiding place when I get out. She immediately got ready to leave and I heard knocking on the door, of course. The door knob rattled and Rika's voice told me to open up or I would get the elixir. I gave in and opened it. She grabbed my wrist and gave me an angry expression. "Since you both hid and lied to me, I have a special reservation for you," she said. I felt beads of sweat roll down my face. This woman could have literally anything in store for me, but I couldn't do anything about it, or else the elixir was the next option. She took me down to the first floor, and opened a secret way to an unknown basement. I gasped and she grinned evilly. As she took me down to the lowest level in the entire building, the basement, we passed a bunch of cells and some former believers in some of them. A worrisome expression crossed my face and she laughed. "This is the perfect place for you," she said to me as she locked me in the furthest cell. I fought back the urge for A/L to come out. My head was pounding now, and Rika's footsteps leading out of the place echoed. The compartment closed, and the only light and heat was the torches lit of the sides of the halls. My body shook from the cold temperature.
   "I-I should text someone..." I thought aloud. I took my phone out and went to the messages. I felt as if I couldn't text anyone about this...but maybe V?...No, his eyesight could hurt him if he came...but he seemed to be my only choice. Even so, I couldn't because Vanya was going to him now. Hours passed as I sat in the lonely, cold, and dark cell. Eventually, the entrance opened again. Out of excitement I exclaimed, "Ray?" I stood up and clutched the cold bars that caged me. "Hahahaha," A voice laughed. "Stupid girl, Ray is gone, I'm the only one here now. But now that the Savior has put you here, I'll have no choice but to talk to you between bars, what a shame. Of course, I could easily unlock it and get in myself, but then you could get away. Hm...I guess this will have to do." It was Saeran. Ths brainwashed Saeran. I sighed and sunk to the floor in disappointment. "Of course it's you..." I mumbled. "What was that?" he asked me. "I said 'Of course it's you'!" I shouted at him, my anger taking over me.
   "Are you getting snappy towards me? I could easily get the elixir for you, princess. Although you're not much of a princess now that you're in a cell now, are you?" he teased me. My face reddened as my anger worsened. He stepped close to the cell and whispered, "Ray's little princess has finally crumbled down with him." This was the last straw. I reached through the bars and slapped him, as hard as I could. He fell backwards into the wall, and he looked up at me with the most horrible expression I have ever seen. "Arghhh...You little...what did you do to me?...My head...Arghhh..." Despite his glare, he looked dazed, like he was going to pass out. My anger soon turned into worry. Had I hit him too hard? Even though he acted differently, he was still the one I loved...I shouldn't have been so cruel. "Y-Y/N?..." I heard his voice, but it sounded gentler...like Ray. "Ray? Ray!" I ran up to the bars, desperately trying to break through to him. "Ray..." I teared up while calling his name. He looked up at me and suddenly was blasted with emotions. "W-what have I done to you?...I-I was st-starving you?...A-and I...I called you so many things...I'm so sorry...It's my fault...It's all my fault."
   "No, no. It wasn't your fault. It was both mine and Saeran's. I'm sorry...I hurt you..." I apologized as my emotions grew stronger. "I...I hurt you...I'm so sorry. Y/N...I'm sorry and I-Agh! My head..." he teared up and my heart felt a sharp pain. "Ray...!" I called, reaching out to him. My eyes watered, then overflowed, spilling down my face. "I-Agh! I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I did this to you...Y/N...I'm so sorry..." Ray said to me while clutching his head. He ran out of the room, crying and clutching his hurting head. I, once again, sunk to the floor. My eyes were open, tears still overflowing, making it too difficult to close them. I just wanted to leave. I wanted to leave with him, to save him. I felt horrible, like the worst person in the world. Then, I got a call. I wiped my tears and answered, not knowing who it was. "I heard what happened, Y/N. You really do have an influence on him." It was Rika. "S-so? All I did was hurt him..." I sniffled. "That's what I've been trying to tell you all along. I can help you, and I can fix you. You just need to take the elixir." "N-no...I won't." I answered. I heard footsteps coming and saw Rika with the phone to her ear. She spoke into it, looking directly at me. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice," she said and hung up. She came closer to me and two believers followed closely behind her. She unlocked the cell and the two cloaked people grabbed me by one arm each. "Let go of me! I don't need this!" I screamed as they dragged me out. "Unfortunately, you do need it, dear," Rika spoke in a soft voice. It somehow mesmerized me enough for me to stop flailing.
   "Now, I'm going to have you take this, do you think you can do that for me?" "No...no, I can't. I won't," I turned my head away from her, starting to kick again. She took my chin and made me face her. "No, please, no! I don't need this, please!" I screamed. She ignored me and kept my head in place, forcing it down my throat. It tasted...somewhat sweet. I continued to struggle, but failed. She poured the whole bottle down my throat. I felt weird...I felt different. "Now can you go find Ray for me?" Rika asked of me. I wanted to refuse, but I couldn't. "Of course, my Savior." The words came out of my mouth. 'No! Don't say that!' I scolded myself in my thoughts. "Good. Then you can go back to your room. Tomorrow we can have tea together. We will have a pleasant time now that that pest is gone." I felt angry at this statement, but I had no choice but to agree to it. "Of course, my Savior. That pest was the most troublesome thing. It will be better without her." I was surprised at my own words. "I'll go find him now. Once I do, I'll return him to you, my Savior."