☆•°•Halloween Special•°•☆

You stared up at Saeran, who was doing your makeup for Halloween. You were too worried you would mess it up since you didn't wear makeup that often, so he offered to do it for you. You knew he used to do his makeup when he was back in Mint Eye, mostly just his eyeliner, sometimes other parts. But still, that was more than you have ever done. You were planning on being a cat and Saeran a wizard, but he insisted it would be better if you were the witch. You decided to go with his plan and he would be the cat. "All done," he said, putting away the makeup materials. "Thank you, Sae!" I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed. "I'm going to go get into my witch costume, are you going to get into your cat one soon?" I asked. "Yeah, after I'm done with my makeup," he said and I nodded and walked out. I went into our room, took out the costume, and got ready to wear it. The dress was a black one, with the bottom of it fading out to F/C. I smiled and put the fancy patterned leggings on first, then the dress. It also had some sort of veil thingy, so I put it on the black pointy hat and put the hat on. I walked back into the bathroom to show Saeran, who was finishing up applying the whiskers of the cat with makeup. I stood in the doorway, watching him with a smile. He's so cute. He finished them and saw me standing there in the mirror and turned around to face me. "You look very witchy," I slightly pouted. "And beautiful," he added with a laugh. I smiled and hugged him. "Sae, hurry up and put your costume on!" I dragged him into our bedroom and took out his costume. "I wanna see you in it!" I handed it to him with a smile. He took it and started to undress.
   I watched him with his back to me, facing the bed with his costume on it. He put it on and told me to close my eyes. I did what he told me to and when he said to open them, he was holding my hands and right in front of me. "What do you think?" he asked, slightly embarrassed. "You look adorable!" I exclaimed. He had a pair of black cat ears and a tail, as well as a black cat suit on. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek again. "You're really affectionate today..." Saeran noted. "I'm just excited to go out with my handsome boyfriend on Halloween with matching costumes!" I answered. He blushed and kissed my cheek in response and I went over to the closet and got out our baskets. My basket was a witch's handbag, and his was a cute and fuzzy black cat face. I giggled and handed it to him. We held hands and walked out the door, locking it behind us. By now, it was 6:02 p.m., and it was dark out. The perfect time to go trick-or-treating. The first house we went to had a dark and scary theme, and it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "Scared?" he asked. "N-No!" I replied. He laughed and we went up to the house and got some candy. On the way off the porch an electronic hand grabbed my ankle and I yelped. Sae looked at me immediately, looking for any potential danger, but saw the hand and calmed down. "Come on, let's go," he sighed and took my hand. As soon as I moved, the hand retracted and allowed me to go. "See? It's okay, witch." I looked at him with a nonchalant expression, attempting to hide my internal panicking. "It's okay, I'll protect you, Y/N," Saeran said and kissed my hand. "I promise." I nodded and we continued on.
   Embarrassment crept its way up to my face, turning it a slight red. I followed him into the next few houses and by then we had both gotten half of our baskets filled. "Over there!" I said excitedly, pointing to a house with funky decorations and caution tape around it with an opening for the walkway. Saeran wore a skeptical expression on his face, examining the decorations like he noticed something. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing..." he replied. We went up to the door and right before my hand hit the door to knock, it opened. "I knew it!" Saeran shouted, pointing at the person. "You guys finally showed up, did you forget about the invitation?" The redhead dressed in a mask and fancy clothing asked in a familiar voice. "Um...what invitation?" I asked back. "The party invitation I gave you two weeks ago!" he answered. "Saeyoung, you never gave us an invitation you idiot," Saeran stated. "Oh..." the older brother said, dumbfounded. There was an awkward silence until Saeyoung broke it, "Well then, come in!.." Saeyoung nervously laughed and we entered the house. To my surprise, the whole RFA was there, even V. Saeyoung stopped the music and made an announcement, "Y/N and Saeran have arrived!" Everyone cheered and greeted me. Once that was over, I went over to Saeyoung and asked why none of them had mentioned this on the chatroom at all. He shrugged and went back to partying.
   I sat down, sighed and felt a head plop on my shoulder. I looked over to see Saeran's sweet face. I kissed his cheek and said, "I love you, kitty." Sae snuggled into the crook of my neck and I hugged him, still staying in the same position. "Do you want to dance with me?" he asked cutely. "Of course I do!" I exclaimed and we stood up. He took my right hand in his left, put his right hand on my waist, and I put my left hand on his shoulder. Saeyoung changed the music after seeing us and we danced. The lights all turned off except for the spotlight, which was now a magenta shade and was following our movements. We danced for what seemed like forever, gazing into each other's eyes as if they were an endless pool of love. Everyone watched us, but we didn't care. Just a witch and a cute kitty, dancing together in the spotlight. We finished it off with a kiss and everyone cheered. We blushed, took a seat, and Saeyoung came over to us.
   "I guess I got to see the loving side of my little bro, huh?" he teased, playfully punching Saeran. "Shut up," Saeran said with a slight blush and I giggled. "You two are so cute together, really," Saeyoung said, but I noticed a hint of sadness in it. "Thank you," I replied. "But Saeyoung, are you ok? I heard a hint of-" He cut me off by loudly saying, "Oh, well! Look at the time! I really should go put on another song since the others are waiting. See ya!" I gave Saeran a confused look. "That's just my brother being my brother, Y/N," he said and smiled. I returned his smile and cuddled with my cute kitty, watching the others enjoy themselves, glad everything was happy and okay.

Thank you to all of you who decided to stick around for an update, I truly appreciate it. I love and appreciate each one of you! Thank you for your support and kindess! Bye bye!