Stay together

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or any of the characters except for Helen and Sam. Some of the jutsus are mine but the rest are not.
this is my second fanfic but I'm still new at this so don't blame me if it's shit.
NOTE: This chapter is a little dark but it gets happier after this so don't worry.

Helen's POV
What's with him, why can't he stop? Does he enjoy hurting me? It's been another day of my dad beating me but he does differently than just punching me, he constantly burns his cigarettes on my back. It's the reason I wear hoodies and jumpers and never short sleeved tops.
'KNOCK KNOCK'
SAM!!
I ran to the front door to reveal my best friend. As soon as she saw my bloodshot eyes she tackled me in a hug and asked if it had happened again which I nodded to. Sam knew about the torture my dad inflicted upon me, and always knew how to cheer me up.
"Dad, Sam's here for the sleepover!" I called out to my dad. You see he's a really nice guy when any other person is around but Sam knows the truth. We bonded a couple years ago when she found me one day.
And one of the things we have is common is that Sam and I are obsessed with the anime Naruto. Yep were one of those girls. Weebs and proud.
The whole night we rewatched our favourite episodes of Naruto non-stop before we got tired and decided to go to sleep.
"Hey Helen? I'm here for you every step of the way. You know that right?"
I turned towards my best friend and smiled.
"Yeah of course I do. Thanks Sam."
"Someday we're gonna escaped this hell. I'm gonna get you away from that man." Sam told me before falling asleep. I glanced at her and fell asleep with a smile on my face.
That night we both shed one tear. Sam for her best friends suffering and me for knowing I'm safe and happy around her.

I know it's short but it will get longer. You just have to wait and see.
Comment below. Thanks guys xxx