Team 11

(#^.^#)

Sam's POV
"Hey Sam, you better wake up it's almost time to go to school for our final exam." When I didn't move Shikamaru walked over to my borrowed bed and nudged me awake.
"Shika-kun, I will bite your hand right off. Just let me wake up at my own pace." I warned, I got my own process which involves me sitting in the bed staring off into space wondering why I am not sleeping, the BAM I'm awake. Shikamaru just shrugged and headed to where Helen was sleeping. Alarm bells went off in my head.
"WAIT! Just back off slowly, you do not want to wake up Helen, she will tear you to pieces." I warned holding my hands up. Sadly he didn't take my advice and shook her body. I was cringing waiting for the imminent death awaiting my favourite character. Then with no warning Helen's eyes snapped open but now they had flames in them, then what shocked me even more and probably Helen as well was that her hands had caught on fire and threw them to where Shikamaru had backed off at the wall. Luckily he was able to dodge the fire balls and now Helen was staring down at her unhurt hands.
"I am the last fire bender." She announced dramatically, the flames I had seem earlier had died down.
"Oh stop. Let's go Human Torch." I joked with my best friend.
Less than 10 minutes later were were all on our way to class. I turned towards Skikamaru.
"So Shika-kun, you learnt your lesson on waking up Helen then?" He just gave a nervous nod, while peering over at Helen who let out a quick 'Boo.'

At the class room, we all walked in and sat down. Helen went to sit with Naruto and seemed to be in a deep conversation with him while I just sat behind them looking over my best friend in a protective way. Then Iruka-sensei walked in and explained to the class that the exam would be on the clone technique jutsu. Good thing Helen and I love the shadow clone jutsu. Then Naruto let out a wail, complaining about how that was his worst jutsu, while Helen did his best to calm him down. Time for me to step in.
"Naruto, don't worry we're cheering you on from out here." Helen nodded in agreement.
"Thanks Sam and Helen, wow it's great to have best friends. BELIEVE IT!" Group hug!!!
"Helen." Iruka sensei called out her name for the exam. We wished her good luck and she walked into the room full of confidence.
"Will she be alright?" Naruto asked, I smirked
"She was born to be a ninja just like us Naruto, she knows this jutsu like the back of her hand." Satisfied Naruto sat back down to think about how he could pass this test.
"Sam." Iruka sensei called for me next. Naruto and Shikamaru told me to knock em dead and I walked towards the room. Then Helen came out looking dazed. But she was wearing a red leaf ninja forehead protector around her neck, so she passed, but why was she not happy? In the room Iruka sensei and Mizuki looked at me expectantly.
Just as I was about to do the Shadow clone jutsu something urged me to do something different.
"Water clone Jutsu!!!!" I yelled out and 7 perfect copies of me made of water appeared beside me. Then the two ninja congratulated me, my clones automatically disappeared and I took a black forehead protector. I tied it around my right arm and walked out with the same dazed look Helen did after her exam.

It it was after the exam and Helen, Naruto and I were sitting by the tree outside the school with a lot of things running through our minds.
What urged me to do a water clone jutsu?
Did the same thing happen to Helen?
Then Naruto decided to leave so we said our goodbyes and trudged back to Shikamarus house.
"Sam? What happened in your exam? Did anything weird happen?" So something did happen to her
"Yeah, what happened in yours?" I had to know it was driving me crazy not knowing.
"I was about to do the shadow clone jutsu but then something made me do another clone jutsu. It was the fire clone jutsu. It was kinda like instinct." That's what it was!
"Same thing happened to me but mine was the water clone jutsu."
We spent the whole night talking about what what has been going on and what we thought about it that we totally forgot to help out Naruto and Iruka sensei against Mizuki. That bastard!

It was the next day and we were all in class waiting for Iruka sensei, even Naruto's here, much to everyone's surprise. Then our teacher walked in still sore from the night before and told the class their three man squads.
"Because of the extra two ninja we will have a two man squad consisting of Helen and Sam. They will have the same jonin as team 7 and will go on joint missions but will still be a separate team." Defiantly a high five moment with my two best friends.
Thats so sick I'm now officially in team 11.