Re-introductions

A/N
Please read
Hey guys just a wanted to let you know I've written a story which is a Saslen fic. Would you like me to publish it or not?
Its called 'Fire and water a different path'.

Gai's POV

"THE FINISH LINE IS WITHIN SIGHT!" I yelled out increasing my speed to its fullest to get to the gates a couple metres ahead.
"First!" Then I heard my student Lee come up behind me running with the bags strapped to his chest.
"Second!" I smiled.
"No my dear Lee, you see technically Kakashi came second leaving you in THIRD PLACE!" I pointed to the silver haired ninja lying on my back.
Lee screamed in shock but then started crying, writing down my very useful lessons I have to teach him.
What a youthful boy!
"Hey guys!" Surprised I turned around only to see Hibana smiling and standing further inside the village, resting against Kazan and eating a creepily large cookie.
I put two and two together and realised.
"YOU MEAN?! I CAME THIRD?!" It hurt my honour but I got to admit, that girl was extremely youthful.

Hibana's POV

Kakashi was safely in the hospital when the reunited Team 11 walked around the village.
Kazan and Nami were in kitten/puppy mode and were sitting on mine and Shizuku's shoulders.
We just turned round a corner to see Naruto talking to a covered up guy.
I recognised the hooded figure right away though it seemed Naruto was having trouble.
"SHINO-KUN!" Calling out his name I flashed forward and tackled him to the ground in a 'Helen' hug.
"See Naruto. Helen recognises her friends." He told the blond with a depressed aura covering him from his position on the floor.
"Hibana release." I let the bug ninja go at Shizuku's voice and helped Shino back up smiling at him.
"Nice to see you again Helen, Sam." Shizuku gave a two fingered wave and I held up a peace sign while Naruto explained the deal with our names.
*THUD*
Something heavy dropped down onto the floor causing dust to fly around.
When it settled a giant white dog with a young man sitting on its back emerged.
"Hey is that Kiba!" Naruto called out to his friend causing Shino to be depressed that he recognised Kiba and not him.
"ROVER!" Once again I flashed forward and rammed into the boy who fell off Akamaru with a surprised yelp.
"Hey get off me you damn cat!" I laughed but then released him out of my death grip. Standing up he looked me up and down then nodded.
"You've grown well Cat." My cheetah ears popped out and started to flick excitedly making Kiba laugh.
"Kiba-kun." The boy turned around and smiled seeing Shizuku and then hugged her in greeting.
"It's been a while Shizuku-chan." She pulled away smiling.
"Too long. Akamaru has grown so much." The white dog barked at his name from where he was with Nami who was still a bit bigger than him much to his disappointment.
A small gasp came from behind a fence a few metres away.
"HINA-CHAN!" I ran over to the fence only to see the girl hiding but then her eyes widening when she saw it was me.
"H-Hiba-chan?" I nodded beaming and then hugged her gently which she returned. She always looks so delicate so I never 'Helen' hug her.
Suddenly Naruto popped up and a large blush covered Hinata'sface then she fainted.
Sighing I picked up the girl and brought her over to the others.
After a while of Naruto begging Team 8 to spare a member for his mission to Tenshi Bridge I sighed in boredom and tugged Shizuku's top like a little child just as I used to do two and a half years ago.
"What Imōto-chan?" I stroked Kazan who was still resting on my shoulders.
"Can we go?" Feeling impatient I started to shift from foot to foot.
The blue haired ninja sighed but nodded nether the less.
"Naruto-kun we're leaving." The blond pouted but walked over to us anyway.
"See you guys later." Shizuku smiled at the three then walked away with Nami by her side.
"BYE BYE!" I called back to the waving bunch catching up with Naruto and Shizuku.
We walked for a while discussing who would be a good asset to Team 7.
"That's it, I got it!" Naruto suddenly exclaimed then ran off through the streets.
Kazan and I looked at each other in confusion and shrugged.
"*sigh* what a drag." Shizuku grabbed my arm and then started dragging me in the direction Naruto ran off in.
Eventually we caught up to Naruto who was talking to another ninja.
Wait a minute.
I recognise that hair style and bored expression.
"Shika-kun?" I whispered.
The Nara looked up and over at us, his eyes widening in surprise when he saw me.
"Nee-chan?" He asked walking forward.
That was all the confirmation I needed and before anyone realised, I had tackled him into a 'Helen' hug so powerful the ground underneath had cracked.
Recovering from the blast he hugged back smiling.
"I missed you Hiba-nee." Shikamaru said when we got off of the floor.
^_^ I gave him a closed eye smile before a voice snapped me out of our reunion.
"Choji-kun!" I called out to the boy who smiled at me warmly returning my hug.
"Helen, I hardly recognised you." I blushed. It's true I had grown up a bit.
I quickly told him about my name and he nodded showing he understood.
Naruto asked for Choji's help and he agreed right away.
Suddenly Choji's eyes narrowed and his fist expanded.
Reacting I ducked and a black and white tiger that looked like it was a picture pounced at Choji who grabbed it and destroyed it, ink splattering on the floor.
"Over there." Shikamaru pointed to a figure on a roof down the street.
Naruto advanced forward.
Kazan hopped off my shoulder and bounded over to Shizuku who held him in her arms.
Getting into a ready position I adjusted my footing.
In less than a second I had ran to the top of the roof where the guy was.
"Boo." His eyes widened in surprise and stumbled back.
"See you soon Sai." He was about to open his mouth but I clicked my fingers and he caught on fire.
It didn't burn him but in an instant he had been transported away.
"What happened? Where'd he go?" Naruto asked when he arrived.
I shrugged and gave the blond a closed eye smile.
From down where the others were I saw Ino there hugging a stiff Shizuku and then waving manically up at us while Choji and Shikamaru sweat dropped.

We ran with Naruto to the meeting place and saw Sakura already waiting for us.
"Where are the others?" Naruto asked looking around.
Sakura tried to calm him down and Shizuku caught my eye and rolled her eyes causing me to laugh.
A figure came out and Naruto exploded.
"YOU!"
It was Sai who was smiling at us.
When he saw me his smile faltered a little and he fixed me with a questioning look.
I held up a peace sign and Shizuku next to me smirked knowing full well what had happened.
"Hello, I'll be taking over from Kakashi. I'm Captain Yamato." Another man came forward and my cheetah tail popped out flicking happily.
I flashed forward and wrapped the man into a 'Helen' hug.
"Hibana let him go." I pouted and let go of Yamato who smiled at me which I returned.
"Our mission is to go to Tenshi Bridge." Yamato briefed.
This is gonna be fun.

Hope you liked it xx