Real mission

Sam's POV
"Sam wake up we finished the mission, which you should of been at." Is that an annoying pink idiot who just woke me up?
"Oh I'm sorry, I thought that three people would be able to catch a cat on their own without the need of two others who technically are not part of your team. Helen and I finished our missions for the day so don't come to us because finding lost pets is so hard." Sakura just huffed and walked away.
"Look out everybody! Sam's getting sassy!" I turned to see my best friend walking up to me.
"Come on Sam we got to go to Iruka-sensei to get our next mission; and you know what that is." She winked and walked off. Excitement ran through me. Finally its gonna be that mission.
When we got there Iruka-sensei was already explaining the mission to team 7 and Kakashi.
"Helen and Sam will be joining you for experience." High five moment.
At the gates Tazuna was waiting for us with Kakashi. Once we were all gathered outside the village we set off. The walk was really nice while I talked to Naruto and Helen.
Then we passed the puddles that the assassin ninjas were hiding in. Helen gave me a pleading look which I just nodded to. She skipped over to the puddles while everyone watched her with curiosity. She unsheathed her sword from her back and slashed an X pattern across one of the puddles. Typical Helen wanting a bit of excitement so she left one of the ninjas. As she came back to the group Kakashi gave her a look of respect probably because of how she noticed that there should be no puddles and it was probably an enemy lying in wait.
We walked undisturbed for a few minutes until chains came out of nowhere and ripped Kakashi to pieces. Everyone was affected and scared except for team 11. The ninja came out and ran straight for Naruto; before I could intervene Helen ran with incredible speed and stabbed the assassin in the side of his stomach before he could hurt the petrified blond. Then Sasuke threw shuriken and kunai to stop the dangerous chains that the ninja was wealding.
Before I could help out I remembered something from the survival test when I used water from the river to engulf Kakashi, maybe I could do that now. I held my hands out towards the assassin and concentrated. My eyes snapped open.
"Whirlpool!" Out of nothing, water swirled around the ninja in a fierce whirlpool. The assault carried on until he passed out. I decided it was safe to stop the whirlpool so I lowered my hands and the water started to disappear letting its victim down to the ground with a soft thud.
All eyes were on me.
"What type of jutsu was that?" Sasuke asked. HE SPEAKS!
How was I supposed to answer that question? Luckily Helen came to my rescue.
"It was an awesome attack, just because you can't do that level of awesomness don't rain on Sam's par- AHHH!" As soon as she let out a scream of pain we all rushed over to where she was now on the ground, even the emotionless Duck-Butt came to see what had happened. Kakashi decided to come out of his hiding place when Helen collapsed which gained a few 'your alive!!'s.
Dark crimson liquid started to soak the grass underneath her body. A closer look would indicate that when she protected Naruto she managed to get stabbed in her upper thigh with a poisonous blade. With no other thought but to get the poison out of Helen's blood stream I flipped one of my blue hilted daggers out of my waist holder and thrusted it deep in the wound.
"What are you doing?!" Sakura exclaimed.
"Relax Sakura this is the only way to get out the poison that was on the ninja's blade. She'll be fine." They all seemed to calm down so I binded Helen's wound and we were on our way.
"Helen why did you save me from that ninja, you got hurt from it." Did Naruto really just ask that?
"Naruto I will always try to save you no matter the cost it brings on me. You are my friend and I would do anything for my friends. Anyone here would save you, we are your team mates even if Sam and I are not technically part of team 7." Well put Helen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sasuke give Helen some sort of look. Now normally I'm great at knowing what people are thinking by their faces but Sasuke is definitely a challenge.
'THUD!' The sound of something bashing wood made me turn back to the real world. Naruto was freaking over any small sound saying how he was going to protect us all.
Then a bush started to rustle. 'THUD!' Another kunai was thrown startling a small white rabbit.
"NARUTO, YOU BIG IDIOT YOU COULD OF KILLED IT!" Cue another scolding from Sakura. I glanced over to Helen who was leaning on Sasuke for support (she must be dreading that right now hehe) and she gave me a nod.
"GET DOWN NOW!!!" At my command Naruto, Sakura and Tazuna got straight down to the ground while Helen pushed Sasuke down and lay on top of his stomach to keep him there. I SOOOO want to tease her right now. From behind us a giant sword flew right past us and lodged itself in a by-standing tree. Luckily Kakashi was able to doge it just in time. As soon as we all stood up again a ninja came down from a tree and stood on the handle of the sword. He wore a mask like Kakashi's made of bandages, blue trousers and cow patterned fabric arm and leg warmers.
Zabuza. Massive fangirl moment. Wait! Helen! Scared I turned towards said girl to find her mid fangirl.
"Hug!" Before I could get to her she flashed next to the Demon of the Mist quickly hugged him and flashed back next to Sasuke. Everyone stared at her in disbelief even Zabuza looked mortified; all I could do was roll my eyes at the snickering brunet. What can you do?
Before I knew it Kakashi and Zabuza were fighting intensely. Glancing back up I saw Kakashi trapped in the water prison jutsu telling us to run. Hell no! I watched Naruto and Sasuke execute their windmill shuriken plan. As soon as Kakashi was freed Helen and I rushed Zabuza, weapons and the ready; mine covered in water and Helen's in fire. Using fast and precise jabs taking turns we were able to get some real good attacks in. But then we didn't see until too late the oncoming slash that Zabuza was about to make on us. Before the blade could make contact with our bodies a powerful jaw with razor sharp teeth gabbed the sword mid swing, stopping the blow from chopping us in two. My eyes widened; attached to the jaws was a wolf with a pelt that looked black but was really dark blue shown by the occasional shimmers of blue caught by the light. This furry animal looked ready to kill anyone who came close to it.
There was no wolf in the anime last time I checked. Zabuza looked taken aback and was about to attack again until Kakashi stepped in to finished off their battle. The wolf had now turned towards Helen and I and fixed its ice blue eyes on me. Was it weird that I felt such a strong connection to this beast?
"You see the wolf too right Helen?" She just gave a slight 'uh uh.'
"Look out!" Naruto yelled a warning to our direction. We whipped around to find a kunai flying towards Helen's chest. Before I could move to stop the weapon a flash of yellow and black jumped across us stopping the kunai. The blur stopped infront of us with the kunai in its mouth. A cheetah?
Oh what the ish is going on?????
"Thank you, I have been tracking him for a while now." Wait; HAKU!!! I had to hold on to Helen's waist to stop her from squashing him with a fangirl hug. Damn she's strong though. I was so thankful he left before my arms were ripped right off.
"NOOOOOOO! SAM YOU LET HIM GET AWAY BEFORE I COULD HUG HIM!!!!!!!!!" She's so dramatic, and now everyone was staring at her like she was crazy. They're not wrong to be fair.
One tantrum, one unconscious sensei and two new animals later were were still on our way to the Land of Waves. The silence was eventually broken by Naruto's wailing.
"OK, WHATS WITH THE HITCH HIKERS?!" At those words we all turned towards the wolf and red eyed cheetah.
They locked eyes with each other
"We are Sam and Helen's summoning partners based on their heritage and gifts." Mouths dropped.
Did they just talk?!?!
And what did they mean?!?!
Man this is such a drag!  

Thanks guys comment please if you like xxx