Shikatema

ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Sam's POV

"I SHIP IT!!!!!" Helen started screaming and making heart signs with her hands pointing them to the two genin fighting in the arena.
"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ONEE-CHAN!!!??" Shikamaru  yelled back accusingly up to the still dancing girl. With a sigh I went back to filming the fight between Shikamaru and Temari. They'll thank me later when they have a few kids.
"Your friends are insane." Temari told Shikamaru balancing against her huge fan making sure to keep out of his shadow range. I saw Shikamaru smirk and look up straight into her eyes;
"Funny I was about to say the exact same thing."
....
....
....
....
"ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cue a hyped up Helen once again. Damn, I shouldn't of given her those cookies before we came.
My bad everyone.
I apologise to all who get injured during her fangirl rampage.
I felt a tap in my shoulder I saw that it was Kankuro looking pissed off and a bit afraid.
"Do you think you can calm down that energetic mess?" Following his finger I saw Helen shaking the life out of a baffled and shocked Shino during her special/ dangerous 'squeeeeeeeel' stage. I've tried getting in between that before and it didn't end well for me. Let's just say that I couldn't see through my left eye for about a week.
"Sorry Kanky Cat but I don't have the power to do that. You're welcome to try though." The sand ninja turned red out of anger at my nickname for him but just stalked away deciding that he would keep his life instead of trying to stop Helen.
Good choice Kanky Cat.
"Impossible." I heard Temari call out. So Shikamaru has finally caught her in his shadow possession jutsu.
And is it just me or do a lot of people seem to throw that word 'impossible' around all the time?
"I give up!" And the crowd goes wild!
After the audience calmed down a bit Shikamaru made his way back up just to be stopped as soon as he walked through the door by a 'Helen' hug. Luckily for him he's gotten used to the roughness of the fire ninjas affection. Then the winner of the match, Temari saw the scene in front of her and tried to sneak past Helen.
It didn't work.
"MARI-CHAN! Congratulations!"
*run*
*pounce*
*THUD*
Smiling I saw Temari just shrug in Helen's vice grip and shuffle so she was hugging her back.
*CLICK!*
"That better not be that devil camera." Helen's eyes had locked onto mine and had caught on fire once again. Quickly hiding my navy blue camera behind my back I assured her that it wasn't.
"We will wait for Sasuke for a few minutes and if he does not show then he will be disqualified." Hayate announced making the crowd groan and go in an uproar.
Detaching herself from Temari. Helen ran up to me and slung her arm over my shoulder as we settled down to wait for the Uchiha.
Eventually she got bored and walked out of the room; most likely to find Shikamaru.
I closed my eyes ready to relax when all of a sudden I heard a battle cry.
"OH SO NOW YOU SHOW UP!!!!!!???" Hearing my best friends enraged scream I saw her lunge for the just recently appeared Uchiha and tackle him to the ground. I jumped down to join them.
"YOU. MADE. US. WAIT. TOO. LONG. WHO. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE. YOU. IDIOT!!!" Grabbing onto his new black collar... thing Helen raised his head and shoulders off the ground ever so slightly and bashed him down to the ground with every word. Once she had finished her little rampage, Helen got up brushed off her clothes, patted down her hair and extended her hand which Sasuke took to help himself off the ground.
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
*click*
"Cutting it pretty close there Kakashi-sensei." Hiding my camera before Helen saw I turned to my sensei with my arms crossed and an accused look on my face.
"Ur...well....you see.....what happened was.............. I got nothing." Slumping in defeat the sliver haired ninja tensed up waiting for my beating. And boy did I give it. 
Flicking my long hair back I turned on my heel leaving a shaking in pain Kakashi on the floor reaching out to me with anime tears running down his mask.
"The fight between Sasuke and Gaara will now commence." Hayate announced causing a chain of cheers to go through the arena.
Before Helen, Naruto (who hand apparently got here a while ago) and I left to go back up to the spectating box I saw Helen once again grab Sasuke's top and pull him close so that she was glaring into his eyes while he blushed as red as a tomato and their noses were almost touching.
*click*
Leaning in I was able to hear what she growled at him.
"You had better get a hair cut after this." The Uchiha nodded vigorous as if too scared to think about what the red head would do to him if he disobeyed.
Then she let go of the ninja who stopped shaking and brushed it off like it was nothing. Walking side by side with my friend we saw Gaara in front of us walk towards us out onto the field. It didn't look as if he was going to stop but that didn't stop Helen from blocking his way and hug him good luck while his sand gently curled round her as if it was a little puppy. Looking closely I thought I saw a ghost smile plastered on Gaara's face but as quickly as I saw it there it was gone. Pushing away from Helen he continued walking to the middle of the arena where Sasuke was waiting for him.
Holy Hokage I just remembered that this was the beginning of where everything goes wrong.
I just hope that Helen and I don't f everything up by doing something wrong.