The Encounter

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Helen's POV

"What do you think of the new Hokage Shika-kun?" I asked turning my head to the side so I was looking at him. He shrugged and sighed,
"I can tell having a girl Hokage will be very troublesome."
"AMEN!" Sam preached raising her arm in the air quickly then dropping it back down to her side.
Quiet once again we all went back to watching the clouds from up on the hill overlooking the village. Suddenly an idea came into my head causing me to jump up in excitement.
"Let's play a game!" Shikamaru looked worried while Sam had the look of pure fear in her eyes.
Before Sam could run away I summoned my lion Furea who lumbered over to Sam, lay across her lap, yawned and fell asleep rendering her unable to move. 
"Please don't."
"TRUTH OR DARE?!" I pointed at Shikamaru.
"Oh no." My two best friends now knew where I was heading and only wished they had escaped when they had the chance.
Shikamaru looked over at Sam as if asking what to do. She just gave him the 'go on' nod.
"*sigh* fine, truth... What a drag." An evil grin spread over my face.
"What do you think of Mari-chan?" From behind the now flushed ninja I saw Sam smirk her Nara replica smirk while giving me a nod of approval.
Leaning back on his hands and looking up at the sky Shikamaru sighed once more before answering;
"She's a troublesome woman."
WOHO THATS A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!
My Uchiha smirk kicked in as I leaned forward;
"Oh yeah? Well what is THIS?" I lunged forward for his new jacket and pulled out a picture of none other than our good friend Temari.
Shikamaru's face had now turned as red as my hair as he desperately tried to reach for the picture while I jumped out of the way just in time.
Crossing her arms in satisfaction Sam cheekily smiled at Shikamaru as he turned even redder if that was even possible.
"Well that answers that question" I nodded in agreement.
"I've been studying other countries talented ninja!" He defended.
"Sam, truth or dare?" He asked stuffing the picture back in his Chunin jacket.
"Truth."
"Why did you accept becoming a Chunin when Helen wasn't chosen to be one?" The blue haired ninja played with her new white forehead protector as she thought about how to phrase it.
"I wasn't going to but Helen convince me to. Said she wanted me to become one, said that she was proud of me, said that she couldn't wait to catch up to me." She looked over to me and I gave her a close eye smile to which she also smiled at. Looking at Shikamaru I saw his mouth also curve upwards, completely forgetting the little Temari stalking moment.
"Moving on. Helen, truth or dare?" Sam asked grinning evilly.
"Dare." I was a bit hesitant at first but decided to just go for it.
After thinking for a little while and discussing it with Shikamaru, Sam finally told me my dare.
"You must pick the love of your life and shout from on top of the Hokage's faces down your confession." It didn't sound too bad; I mean it's not like I'm very self conscious plus I have just the guy to yell abo....
"Oh and it can't be Gaara."
ISH!!!!!!

Right now I was standing on top of the second Hokage's face ready to shout down to the village the love of my life.
Just as I was about to do it I looked back at Sam and Shikamaru and gave them my Uchiha smirk.
Sam grew alarmed as she realised something.
"THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS COOKIES!!!!!" Sending chakra to my vocal chords I yelled down with extra force than humanly possible.
"Was that necessary Hibana?" Kazan asked me nudging me gently.
I just smiled down at him and gave a curt nod. 
"I don't think that counts Onee-chan." Shikamaru crossed his arms but I still saw the amused and happy look in his face and in his eyes.
"You never said it had to be a person or a boy for that matter." Through all this Sam was giving off a deathly aura as she mentally planned on how she would murder me.
Then Nami poked Sam's side with her big paw gesturing to a river a bit away. I locked eyes with Sam and she nodded confirming my question.
Excitement ran through me and I started to balance from foot to foot in impatience.
After Sam apologised to Shikamaru and said goodbye to him we were off.
With me leading then Sam then Nami then Kazan we rushed through the forest in attempt to get to the river in time.
Jumping down from the trees we hid in the shadows as we watched the encounter in front of us.
I saw Kakashi under the influence of Itachi's sharingan while Kisame was grinning like an idiot beside him.
An urge itched over my body and I couldn't keep it in.
"Sorry Sam." I whispered to Sam behind me who just sighed in exasperation.
With Kazan by my side we fire teleported over to the Akatski members on the water.
While Kazan blocked Kisame from moving to me, I sneaked up behind Itachi and then rushed forward and gave him one of my biggest 'Helen' hugs.
The Uchiha gasped in surprise then turned his head round to see me.
When he locked eyes with mine, red against red, I smiled and gave him a friendly wink.
"HELEN! Get away from him!" Asuma-sensei called out to me fearfully from next to Kurenai-sensei on the other side of the river with his arm reached out to me.
With a frown I started to detach myself from Itachi and I saw him and Kisame relax a bit.
Just as I was about to leave Itachi's side I whispered a couple words in his ear,
"I know." I felt his curious eyes follow me as I walked with Kazan over to my sensei's.
Now with Sam by my side again I felt a bit safer even with Asuma-sensei's arm wrapped protectively around my shoulders.
We watched silently for the rest of the encounter; that was until right at the end when I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.
"Hey Kisame!! I know where you live." I lowered my head ever so slightly and gave him a creepy smile to which he shivered at.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!