Friends

Hope you're all enjoying this story xx
Note- Helen is the one in the picture xx

Helen's POV
We're in the Naruto world. We're actually in the Naruto world. I can't believe it, I'm free from my dad and right now I'm walking to my first ninja class with my best friend. Life can't get much better than this. Both Sam and I look a bit different from before. We have longer hair but it's still mostly the same colour, but were wearing these awesome ninja clothes. If I could marry this outfit I would, plus Sam and I kinda match. We look so boss. We even got weapons!! I'm so in love, Sam's got twin blue hilted daggers while I got a red hilted sword. We stop in front of the doorway of the class room. I turn to Sam.
"You ready for this?"
"Born ready." She answers. We high five then grip each others hands and walk in not letting go of the others hand. All eyes were on us as we step at the front of the room. OMG I can see Naruto tied up, I sooo want to laugh at this moment. HOLY ISH I can see Shikamaru. He's so awesome. (Heart eyes from both Sam and I)
Iruka sensei spots us and calls us forward.
"Guys this is Helen and Sam they will be part of our class from now on." Iruka introduced us to everyone.
"Ok then, please girls sit next to Naruto." Iruka pointed out the blond then carried on with his lesson. We headed over to Naruto.
"Hey Naruto, wanna be our friend?" We ask at the same time. The boy in front of us looks like a deer in headlights, then all of a sudden he starts kicking around with excitement.
"YEAH! I got friends, BELIEVE IT!" He's so cute. Then Iruka sensei announced that the whole class will be doing the transformation jutsu. Good thing Sam and I know all the hand signs for literally everything. Massive fangirls alert. While everyone became Iruka sensei and Naruto did his Sexy jutsu I decided to spice things up, I got a feeling Sam has the same idea. When it was my turn I focused my chakra and pictured the person I wanted to be.
POOF
YES! I was now Kakashi sensei down to the last detail, time to get my role play on,
"Sorry I'm late, it seems I got lost of the path of life." Iruka seemed really impressed while everyone else besides Sam was like 'Da Fuck?' Then it was Sam's turn.
POOF
HAHAHA she had turned into Guy sensei and was doing his fingers around eye thing.
"What's shaking?" She/he said. Again Iruka seemed very impressed when yet again everyone was questioning who we were turning into.
After the jutsu practice instead of sitting next to Naruto we went to sit next to Shikamaru.
"This class is so troublesome." Sam stated using one of his words. My turn.
"I know it's such a drag, I wanna go to sleep." Sam chuckled loving every second of our little experiment
"Helen you're always tired." Then Shikamaru turned towards us and told us to sit down.
"Hi, you're new round here. Where do u live?" Oh right didn't think about that we don't have anywhere to stay. I gave Sam a desperate glance.
"We just got here so were basically homeless. *sigh* finding a home is such a drag." Damn! She's good. Shikamaru smiled. He obviously likes us.
"You can stay at mine, I don't care, anyone who like sleep as much as me is welcome." Nailed it.
"Thanks Shika." I thanked him before falling asleep on the desk.
It was the end of the day and Sam, Shikamaru and I were walking to his house, but not before we said good bye to Naruto. We had all become great friends and I just couldn't wait for the future adventures I knew we were gonna have.