Long Journey

\(^o^)/

Shizuku's POV

A satisfied smirk rested comfortably on my lips as I watched Sai, Sakura and Naruto all interact for the first time.
A certain red head was giggling next to me while resting against the back of Nami, Kazan in kitten mode clinging to her shoulder.
"Ok that's enough lets get the introductions out of the way." Captain Yamato called out.
"Naruto Uzumaki."
"Sakura Haruno."
"Sai." They all said less than happy.
"Shizuku." I gave a two fingered wave.
"Hibana." Hibana said through her giggles.
"Right, pack up your things and meet at the front gate in exactly one hour." We all nodded and then parted ways.
Hibana skipped in front of me humming a light tune and I watched her with a small smile, Kazan and Nami walking by my side.
"Why is Hibana so happy Shizuku?" Nami asked, her head tilted to the side.
I shrugged.
Nami turned to Kazan and fixed him with a questioning look.
"How should I know?" The two guardians bickered all the way to Shikamaru's ouse.
"It's because of Sasuke." I cut the two off and they stared at me in shock.
"Sasuke?!" I smirked and nodded.
"She's been planing their reunion for a while now." We all watched the red head as she hugged Shikamaru, Shikaku and Yoshino.
"I thought Hibana liked that Kazekage." Nami stated really confused.
I threw my head back and let out a laughed.
"She does." With that I walked into the house heading for my room. The two guardians followed calling out for me to elaborate.

Two hours later we were all walking in the middle of nowhere on our way to Tenshi bridge.
"Sasuke's a traitor to the Hidden Leaf." Everyone stopped as Sai made his view point on the Uchiha very clear.
Naruto obviously wasn't having any of this and started screaming and it even got to the point that he was about to hit Sai. He would have if Sakura hadn't stopped him last minute
"I'm sorry for Naruto can you forgive him?" She asked with a smile.
Hibana next to me was smirking evilly and I would be lying in saying that I wasn't doing the same.
*SMACK*
Nami and Kazan both perked up in shock as Sakura punched Sai square in the face and he flew back onto the ground.
"I don't give a damn, if you forgive me!" She growled and I nodded in approval.
Suddenly a giant wooden cage appeared behind Captain Yamato who looked very angry.
"You have two options, enjoy a night at a hot spring or spent the night in this cage working on the basis of teamwork." Everyone was silent.
"Hey this is so cool!" Hibana's voice sounded echoed. Confused we looked around for her, only to see her head pop out of the big cage.
Cue sweat drop from everyone.
"Summoning jutsu." I said.
The puff of smoke cleared to reveal Wairudo.
"Wairudo, fetch." He snarled and ran over to the cage. Captain Yamato tried to tell, him that he wouldn't be able to break it but was shut up when Wairudo slashed the wooden bars with ice claws causing them to break. He jumped into the cage and we could hear shuffling, growling and slight laughter from Hibana.
A bit later Wairudo appeared with Hibana pouting as she was carried in his mouth.
"Drop." He dropped Hibana who got up quickly and brushed off the dust from her shorts.
"Arigato Wairudo." He nodded and then pooffed away.

What felt like a eternity later we finally arrived at the hot springs and were relaxing in the hot water.
Kazan was dozing on the side making sure he was well away from the water while Nami lay by the waters side, the small waves lapping at her paws.
Sakura, Hibana and I were having a nice relaxing time when all of a sudden Naruto's loud voice could be heard from the other side.
The other woman started to laugh but Sakura just sank lower into the water, an embarrassed blush covering her cheeks.
"I'm done, this is too much water for me." I nodded and decided to follow Hibana as she got out of the spring, Nami and Kazan right behind us.
We got changed into a blue robe and walked into the room meeting up with the others.
The sight in front of us was enough for a grown man to faint with joy.
A giant feast covered every inch of the large table.
"Itaidaikimasu!" We wasted no time in digging into the feast.
I made special care to avoid the food that Captain Yamato had spiked with his tracking seeds for Sai.
After we had completely demolished the meal we all went to bed after Captain Yamato told us we would talk about the mission another time.
"Good night Nami." The giant wolf settled down next to me and licked my cheek falling asleep, her fur brushing against my shoulder.
"Night night Kazan." From across the room the cheetah purred at his master and lay his head on her stomach falling asleep almost instantly.
I smiled and closed my eyes letting the wave of darkness overtake me completely.