Haku

Hi, it's taking quite some time to rewrite this story since the original is absolute trash. I hope you enjoy it x

Sam's POV
"I WANT SOME MORE!!!" Aaaaaaaaaaand cue throwing up from both Naruto and Sasuke.
"THATS DISGUSTING IF YOUR JUST GONNA THROW IT UP THEN DONT EAT IT!!"
"I have to beat Sasuke."
"I must eat to get strong."
They're such kids.
"Hey Helen I'm gonna go with Naruto to see Haku is that alright?" I whispered to the girl stuffing her face next to me.
"Mmmyyhhssshhre." Um I think she said 'sure' but then again no one could understand her with or without her mouth full.
"Goodness Helen chew!" My wolf scolded Helen who was now cowering from Nami's scolding.
Nami acts like a mother to both of us so there's no telling her what to do.
"Hey Ruto-kun can I come with you to train?" The blond turned to me
"Ruto-kun?" He questioned
"What? You don't like it?" I retorted.
"No no I do!" He assured me.
I could hear a faint snicker from both Helen and Sasuke because of Naruto's panicking. At least that's what I think their laughing at.
"Nami, stay here ok." It was more like a command than a question. Before she could protest I was already out the door followed by Naruto.

"FOCUS RUTO-KUN OR YOU'LL NEVER GET IT!!" For three hours now I've been helping Naruto out with his chakra control and so far he's getting better but still sucks.
"STOP YELLING, ITS PUTTING ME OFF!!!"
"THEN PAY CLOSER ATTENTION AND YOU MIGHT GET IT!!!"
"NO, YOUR PRESSURING ME!!!!!"
"AM NOT!!!!!!"
"ARE TO!!!!!!!"
"You know what let's just drop it. Carry on and focus this time." With a pissed of grunt the blond ninja turned back to his training.
After another five hours training we both collapsed from exhaustion.

"Shizuku wake up, the boy who took the enemy ninja away is coming closer."
Nami? What's she doing here? I told her to stay back at the house.
"Nami I told you to call me Sam remember?" Oh well may as well wake up to meet Haku. As if on cue said boy came through the trees carrying a basket and wearing a pretty outfit that made him look like a girl.
"Haku! Hi! You're here to collect herbs for Zabuza right?" The ninja looked thoroughly surprised about how I knew that information. What can I say I'm a big as a fangirl as Helen except I don't show it as much. 
"That's right." Wow short answer I wonder why he didn't ask me how I knew. *sigh* I thought this would be more fun, this is such a drag, I'm leaving. Walking up to the sleeping blond I shook him awake.
"Ruto-kun. I'm going back to the house I'll see you later. Oh yeah there's also someone here to see you." With a quick see ya salute to Naruto and a beckoning whistle to Nami I started to walk back. Then I saw a flash of red and blue. Stalking closer I saw it was Helen and Sasuke calling out for Naruto and I.
Awwwwww I feel so loved.
I stepped out from the bushes with my wolf close by my side so I was in front of the couple. Ew 'couple'? Gross.
"Aww you here looking for me?" I faked surprise, which of course earned an eye roll from Duck-butt and a smirk from Helen. I swear they could be twins. Helen even has the famous Uchiha smirk. So cute!
OMG I CAN NOT, CAN NOT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THE WORD 'CUTE'! I internally gagged.
"Helen let's go." Clutching her arm I dragged her away from a confused looking Sasuke with her protesting like a child.
This is so troublesome, Helen won't stop complaining that she missed another chance to meet Haku properly. Translation jump him and squeeze the living day lights out of him.
"Calm down Helen you'll see him on the bridge."
"Yeah but he dies there." Way to be positive girl. With a sigh from both of us we walked back to the house making a beeline for the food that was no doubtfully there.
"Helen? What is this bridge fight you keep talking about?" Kazan questioned us.
"It's where we're all going to have a battle with Haku and Zabuza; you know the guy who you saved us from." To put it simply then yes, thank you Helen.

"We did it! We climbed all the way to the top!!!" *BASH* ahhhh so Naruto and Sasuke were able to finally master the training exercise. Peering over at the two clowns I saw Naruto leaning on Sasuke while cheering. After a couple seconds his weight seemed too much for the Uchiha so they both crumpled to the floor with a still laughing Naruto.
"You're such a loser." Even though they were cold words they seemed to make us all join in with the laughter. After a while Helen, Kazan, Nami and I all headed up to bed.
"Sam. You awake?"  *sigh*
"Yes Helen what is it?"
"Are you nervous for the fight." I turned round so I was facing my best friend.
"A little bit but we'll all be together so I'm not that worried." I confessed. Dam we sound like sissies.
"Let's just go to sleep Kay Helen?" I saw her nod her head in the darkness so I turned back into my comfortable position and let sleep wash over me in a dark wave.