1

Camera flashes.

Yells.

Those were the two very invading things that assaulted the young artist as he stepped out of the group van, followed by his two members and their manager.

'Marmalade.'

A vocal group constituted of three members, their debut wasn't that long ago yet their popularity had sky rocketed within their first comeback.

The three members were all dressed up in their clothes designed to fit their body and the concept.

An elegent black and white aesthetic, with large white blouses, varying in different geometric designs and simple black slacks.

Jimin ran a hand through his silky black strands, the flashes blinding him through his large sunglasses.

His two members behind him: Jeon Jungkook on one side, Kim Taehyung on the other.

The three young men entered the studio, followed by there manger and left the camera flashes and interviewers outside.

They were led through the quite halls to their interview.

"So, Park Jimin, how does it feel to be the leader of such a successful group?"

Said boy, who had previously taken off his shades, looked through the camera and smiled. He pretended to think though he had already prepared his answers during the ride, trying to predict the questions he would be asked.

"It's and honour, truly. It's crazy to have my biggest wish granted so fast and I would like to thank all of our fans for your support."

As he spoke his well chosen words, the two younger next to him nodded, always proud of their serious leader.

Jimin smiled one last time before wrapping his arms around his two dongsaengs and giving his charming eye smile.

"We will do our best and we hope you will be there to see it."

A/N:

Hey guys!

Thank you for reading this chapter hope you like it<3

Don't hesitate to comment it always makes me super happy to read them ;)

Special thank to
IsabellaCarlaLopez
blackheartrd
KiMOCHIdOkiDoKi for supporting this story from the start.

Love you~