84

Idol news

Breaking news! After the scandal of his radio interview and his assault in downtown Seoul, the Marmalade producer Min Yoongi, also known as Gloss from D-Town, or even Suga from his small freelance career, has been reported to be signed as an official producer for Bighit entertainment. The company has stated publicly that he is now to be considered as one of their producers and songwriter, and also his own freelance producer. He shall now be considered as Bighit's loose canon.

"Damn, big hit really didn't wait to spread the news huh?" Yoongi read the news from his phone out loud, sitting on the toilet seat as Jimin rummaged through the cabinet for the first aid kit.

"Well good for you, you get a little of built up excitement for your first album." He said, voice booming against the acoustic walls of the bathroom whilst he walked to the toilet, first aid kit in hand.

He sat down on Yoongi's lap, both legs on the side opposite Yoongi's left hand, that was injured.

Yoongi's right hand slid to Jimin's thigh, pulling him higher on his lap and keeping him in place with a firm grip from his large and veiny hand Jimin couldn't help but to stare at.

The elder noticed the stair his boyfriend had on his hand that held his thigh, quickly retracting his hand.

"Sorry, did i make you uncomfortable," he asked guilty and a little embarrassed.

Jimin chuckled, finding that unconfident Yoongi was kind of cute.

His smaller hand took a hold of Yoongi's large one, guiding it back to his thigh and pressing it to his leg.

"Not at all." He smiled, head dipping to teasingly grase his lips against Yoongi's, the elder making a slight movement of his head to try and get closer, but Jimin pulled away, watching amused at Yoongi's dark eyebrows knitting over his closed eyes. "I love when you grip my thighs with those sexy ass hands." He whispered over Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi lost a piece of his sanity at that moment, pale hand groping Jimin's thigh strongly, his injured one sneaking to the back of Jimin's head and pulling their face closer.

Jimin humed in delight as Yoongi's lips attacked his own, immediately licking at his bottom lip and tugging at it with his teeth.

The kiss was heated, with their lips moving in a fierce dance, Yoongi's hand still rubbing at Jimin's thick thigh and the other pressing on his nape to bring him closer.

Jimin's hand traced Yoongi's chest, his fingers hooking on the collar of his black sweater and pulling it down needily, his lips then left Yoongi's trailing down to his neck.

Yoongi let out a deep groan, his gravelly voice turing Jimin on so much.

"fuck Jimin." He rapsed as the boy bit on the skin of the side of his jaw, his hand that wasn't on his thigh flowing smoothly from his nape down to his chest.

Jimin took his large hand in his smaller one, lips still kissing his neck, before he laced their fingers.

Yoongi's hot breaths as well as the sound of the kisses pressed to his neck resonated into the room, until Jimin stopped, raising his head to meet Yoongi's lustful gaze.

He smiled, loving how ruined Yoongi looked at the moment.

He brought their linked hands to his mouth, pressing a kiss to the back of Yoongi's hand, before making eyes contact with him, flirting eyes straight into his hooded ones and licking all the way up his index finger, tongue grasing over his wound and cleaning of the blood. He looked at Yoongi teasingly one he reached the tip of his finger, before engulfing his finger in his mouth, sucking on it gently.

He let it out of his mouth with a light pop, Yoongi's wide eyes following his every move as his cheeks became more and more red, the warm blush spreading to the tip of his ears before he felt a slight shift in his pants.

"You are way too sexy for you own good." he mumbled, Jimin laughing at his flustered face.

A/N:

oops