44

Yoongi took the few steps to the elevator and went down to the recording studios to join his man.

The building wasn't that big but he had gotten lost a few times.

Finally, he got to his destination, studio 5, and knocked on the door.

A quiet sigh left his lips as he saw the man he'd been longing for in days.

Clad in a fancy sweater that Yoongi guessed was a gift from Taehyung and dark hair falling over his forehead.

Jimin smiled and let him in and slowly closed the door behind him, locking it.

As soon as they were both in the closed space, with no one to see or hear them, their lips crashed together.

Yoongi's arms found their way to Jimin's waist as the ravenette's launched for his neck, pulling him closer.

Their bodies pressed together closely, not leaving any space for the loneliness that had been pulling them appart.

Jimin's fingers laced through Yoongi's blond hair, pushing his head even harder against his, making their teeth clash together.

Both jumped slightly but neither seemed to mind as they both kissed with even more force.

Yoongi broke the kiss first, pulling his lips apart from Jimin's to breath heavily but still not leaving the younger's personal space.

Jimin tried to lean closer to pull their lips back together, but Yoongi leaned away slightly, pulling a slight whine out of the younger as he lean in even more.

Yoongi chuckled slightly an gave in, pecking his lips softly, then looking at Jimin's slightly glossy eyes before going back in with a deeper kiss, less rushed.

Their lips moved against each other's slow and soft, enjoying the feeling as their hands roamed over the others body.

Yoongi's hand found Jimin's soft cheek as he softly stroked his skin with his thumb, hand cupping his jaw.

"I missed you." He mumbled between
kisses.

Jimin didn't answer but pressed his body closer an kissed harder, not caring if the older would end up hearing his raging heartbeat.

Yoongi was starting to feel his body slowly warm up, his cheeks flushing and his sences getting sharper.

He could suddenly feel every touch of Jimin against his burning body and every pleasured sigh he let slip through the snaking of their lips.

He felt Jimin's hand in his hair, suddenly tightening as a salty taste suddenly flooded his lips and Jimin's quiet sniffle made his brain go in alert mode.

He broke the kiss, having a look at Jimin.

His hair was slightly messy from not styling it, wich Yoongi loved since he could weave his fingers through it without Jimin getting mad.

His lips red and swolen, shiny almost, a very clear indicator of what they had been doing seconds ago.

His eyes were slightly red and glossy, a few tears threatening to spill, and at that moment Yoongi just felt like he was a ticking time bomb that could explode at any moment and had to be taken care of gently.

As their eyes met, Jimin emediatly looked down, bringing his hand to wipe his tears away with his sleeve.

"I fucking missed you." Jimin whimpered, his voice coming out as a broken whisper.

He sniffled, his red nose scrunching slightly and making Yoongi let out a small chuckle.

He ingulfed his boyfriend in a bear hug and guided Jimin's head to the crook of his neck.

"I missed you more sunshine." He mumbled.

His words making Jimin want to cry even harder, first because Yoongi really wasn't one for nicknames, and second because his voice just sounded so much hotter than usual with his ear pressed to the blond's throat.

He sniffled slightly again, his shoulders relaxing in Yoongi's hold as the said boy ran fingers through his soft hair.

Yoongi placed a small kiss in Jimin's hair, burying his nose in the sweet sent he reconised well.

"Is that mango shampoo?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin didn't move for a few seconds before he slowly nodded.

"It's your favourite right?" Jimin asked over his skin.

Yoongi nodded, closing his eyes to enjoy the sent further.

"Let's stay like this for a second." He mumbled, shifting his position for Jimin to be more comfortable.

Jimin's forehead was now on his shoulder as the younger's arms wrapped around his waist, his own hands around the ravenette's shoulders and his cheek pressed against the side of Jimin's head and enjoying his mango sent.

Yoongi and Jimin were roughly the same size, so the older had to stand on his tip toes in order to be tall enough for him to hold Jimin like he did and make the ravenette feel safe and protected.

Jimin humed and closed his eyes, breathing in Yoongi's smell, a perfect mix between freshly brewed coffee and a cigarette smoke.

He absolutely lived for it.
Jimin adored his boyfriend: his bored expressions, thin cat eyes, defined Adam's apple, veiny hands, thin body and broad shoulders...

His weird taste for anything flavoured mango and lollipops and his everlasting blond hair.

Jimin loved it all.

A/N:

y'all are so cute in the comments :))