15

"Jesus Jimin, respect yourself a little." Namjoon sighed as he handed the boy a cold bottle of water.

The idol had been practicing for around five hours.

His hair was completely tousled and almost damp in sweat.

Cheeks rosy from effort, his clothes drenched.

His every muscle hurt and his feet burned.

Jimin sighed and plopped down on the floor, still panting slightly.

Namjoon joined him in the floor and handed him his phone.

"The hidden camera was a success. Fans loved the dinamic between you and Yoongi." He said with small satisfied smile.

Jimin chuckled and took the phone, playing the ten minute video.

The boy emediatly noted how awkward he looked standing next to the confident Yoongi.

He chuckled at the adorable reactions of fans and the very slight action the producers had kept of him and Yoongi.

He scrolled down the comment section.

Apparently haters hadn't stumbled on the video yet, and the comments were mostly support messages for him and Marmalade.

'Who's that hot barista?'

Curiosity filled him as he scrolled through similar comments.

It seemed like his fans had fallen in love with the mysterious man with a deep voice and cap that covered his eyes.

And if they weren't commenting supporting words for Jimin and his group, they were already stalking the unknown hottie.

He wanted to read though more but was interupted by a very loud Taehyung bursting though the door.

"Park Jimin!" He roared." You have shit to explain."

He flew across the room to press his phone under Jimin's nose.

"How? When? What?" He said, pointing at a screenshot of Yoongi.

"What?" Asked Jimin.

"Do You NOT sEe the HandsOmnEsS?!" He asked.

Jimin laughed.

Taehyung had known about Jimin's sexuality ever since they started working together as a team back in trainee days, he was always down for gossip.

"I mean h-"

"Boys, we have to go back to the dorm." Said Namjoon.

The two boys nodded and followed him to the van before being driven back home.

A/N:

*impatiently for the goddamn comeback teaser to drop*