61

Namjoon, made a few stops before getting to the dorm, dropping Hoseok and Seokjin at their respective houses before heading to their final destination, Marmalade's residence.

The ride was pretty silent, yet extremely tense, probably from the drivers outburst a few minutes ago.

In the end, Jimin and Yoongi were the only two who stepped out of the car, Namjoon only saying he had a few errands to run as the two youngest nodded.

The couple had only shrugged, not thinking much of it. Jimin had unlocked the door, and they had both entered the empty house.

The younger had dragged the other by his hand to his room, that he had all to himself after a hard game of rock paper scissors and a lot of negotiation.

They both fell on the bed, completely exhausted, laying down on their back gazing at the ceiling silentently with their hands were still tightly clasped around each other's.

Yoongi had his eyes closed, not really thinking about anything as he simply tried getting the rest he hadn't had in a long time.

Next to him, Jimin had his eyes open, replaying the last hours of his life as if nothing that happened was real.

"I'd much rather be hated for something i am than being loved for something i'm not!"

Taehyung's world replayed in his mind, and he was slowly feeling like all his thought were saturating.

Letting a frustrated sigh blow out his nose, Jimin slowly turned to his side, facing Yoongi, his eyes going over every detail of his side profile.

He swallowed thickly as they travelled to the bruises on his face and neck, and he slowly felt himself losing all traces of his thoughts as he just started at his lover.

Slowly, unknowingly, he raised the hand that wasn't holding onto Yoongi's and slowly traced his index finger on the smooth curve of Yoongi's nose.

Said man opened his eyes slowly, the tip of Jimin's finger brushing over his Cupid's bow before landing softly on his plump lips.

Yoongi's eyes shifted to catch a glimpse of Jimin, who, still somewhat dazed, raised his hand yet again, his fingertips barely touching Yoongi's cheekbone.

The said blonde smiled, placing his own free hand over Jimin's and slowly stroking his thumb on the back of the younger's palm.

Jimin chuckled, before he shifted again, now on his stomach as his face hovered over Yoongi's.

They looked at each other, no words exchanged.

Jimin's hand still on Yoongi's cheek, Yoongi's own still on Jimin's.

The younger slowly let go of the other's hand, placing it on Yoongi's hip before slowly gliding it over the fabric of Yoongi's shirt, following the curves of his torso then the dip of his neck before settling on cupping his jawline.

Yoongi states straight at Jimin as the pinkenette brushed his eyes over his face, not meeting his gaze.

Then Jimin slowly leaned down, placing the softest kiss On the side of Yoongi's lips, making the elder cooe so hard on  the inside.

Jimin's lips traveled up Yoongi's cheek, leaving slow and meaningful kisses all over Yoongi's face, going from the side of his lip, to his cheekbones then his temple, repeating it on the other side before planting a slightly longer peck in Yoongi's soft blond hair.

His lips then traveled back down, trailing down the bridge of his nose and finally landing in the elder's lips.

Yoongi closed his eyes softly, enjoying everything that was happening, from Jimin's hand in his hair, to the other that stroked his jawline, and his lips on his, moving so slow and soft.

His hand slowly raised, brushing over Jimin's side before it landed right behind his ear, slowly raising his own head to deepen the kiss.

Jimin interrupted the kiss for a second, detaching his lips only to be able to look straight into Yoongi's eyes.

Yet again, no words were exchanged.

Then Jimin dipped his head down again, catching Yoongi's lips in yet another kiss, shifting with their lips still attached to be straddling Yoongi.

The elder didn't protest, his hands roaming up and down Jimin's back and chest.

Jimin let out a very small sigh past his lips, the sound going straight to Yoongi's reproductive organ.

He slowly propped himself on his elbows, Jimin never ceasing to dance his lips against his own.

Yoongi's slowly raised his body, now fully sitting up as both their lips moved against each other's softly.

His hands slid down to the middle of Jimin's back, pulling him closer as he shifted his body to be on top of him, arm slowly letting Jimin hit the mattress.

Yoongi stopped the kiss, taking the time to admire his boyfriend, pushing strands of Jimin's pink hair out of the way of his beautiful face.

Jimin smiled up at him with his kiss swollen lips and Yoongi had to admit it was probably the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"I love you." Jimin murmured.

Fireworks a erupted into Yoongi's chest as his eyes widened, Jimin still looking at him dead in the eye.

He slowly replayed the months he had spent with his boyfriend, treasuring each and every memory.

"I love you too." Yoongi answered softly, smiling

Jimin returned the smile before snaking his hands to the back of Yoongi's head and pulling him down again, their lips meeting again.

Pants and soft moans slowly started to fill the room as clothes were thrown off and skin was touched.

Kisses were littered all over each other's bodies as love spilled from their hearts,

leaving the now so much more intimate couple, in a daze of pure bliss and happiness.

A/N:

hey guys!

Hope you still like this story, and I just wanted to ask what you'd like to see more in this book.

I may not please everyone but I'll take your comments into consideration ;)