Promise

"Thirteen! Thirteen! Are you okay?!" He yells in my ears.

I open my tired eyes slowly.

Where am I?

I only remember coming to the company after college and practicing like usual, what happened.

My vision is blurry at first, but after a few blinks, I am able to reconise a familair face, looking at me with worry.

"Fourteen?" I ask.

We had started to call each other that, it was our way of getting closer.

In the months I had learned to get to know the boy, we had gotten very close. We would talk a lot and spent our breaks together.

He was still this bright persona.

He was always stupidly caring, putting me in front of his career.

Once, fourteen even talked back to the manager for hiting me again.

He shouldn't have.

I deserved it, because my expression wasn't pleasing enough while I danced. But that idiot got his name in red for me.

I looked around, noticing I was in the practice room, my head supported by fourteen as he looked down at me.

The other trainees had stopped dancing and the manager was staring down at me.

I probably passed out again.

As I regained my senses, the manager slowly walked over to us.

"You two seem awfully close?" He said.

We both stayed silent as I sat up.

"Aren't you aware the company has a strict no dating policy. Did you really think it would acceptable for two men to be dating in this company uh?" He yelled, all of us flinching.

I didn't say anything, I didn't want to get in trouble, or worse, get hit again.

"The relashionship I have with n•013 has nothing to do with you. So far you have no proof of us being together so I don't see why you would assume we were." Said n•014, his voice not stuttering once.

I cursed under my breath. That fucking idiot.

The manger looked at him in disbelief, before slowly inching forward to him, his face dangerously close to him.

"Even if you weren't dating, this company has no need for some useless faggots." He spat.

Fourteen looked at him straight in the eye, which i knew he hated.

"That is very close minded of you." He said sternly.

The manager looked at him very seriously and smirked from the corner of his lips.

"You are fired." He said.

I sighed, of course this would happen.

Fourteen nodded, standing up and looking down at me.

He held out his hand, and I took it, helping my weak body get up.

He pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I'll save you. I promise." He whispered.

A/N:

the teaser y'all....

the fucking teaser...