55

Jimin was drinking his water as the director told him a few last details on the script before the shoot, though to be honest he was a lot more fixated on the video of his boyfriend outing himself to the whole world then what angle he should look at the camera with.

They were shooting the teaser and the main track MV at the same time, though the shooting would probably last less than a week, since most of the scenes were to be recorded inside a studio.

In the MV of the teaser, the camera was first focused on a close up of a red flower, before it slowly motioned up to reveal a coloured sky and Jimin's silhouette sitting in the flower garden.

Jimin was always amazed to see the sets that their PD-nim invested in.

The coloured sky was a simple purple screen, that would later be edited, however the hundreds of flowers of diffrent shapes and colours had actually been made for the sake of the MV.

His hair was a newly dyed bubble gum pink, the stylist had come to bleach and color his hair the day before, after their practice.

Taehyung's was a peach blond and Jungkook's a deep magenta.

He was dressed in a white, oversized button up shirt that almost fell of his shoulders and beige slacks.

His ears were decorated with a long silver chain that connected two of his piercings on one ear and two hoops on the other.

A warm smokey eyeshadow had been applied to his eyes as well as light grey contacts, his lips tinted a deep, mat red.

He got the last few instructions, Jungkook and Taehyung in their casual clothes as they cheered for him behind the camera.

Jimin was sat in the very middle of the flower field, knees bent and arms around them loosely as he looked up to the lighting sets.

"Action!" Yelled the producer.

Suddenly, the soft music Jimin adored so much blasted through the room.

The enormous camera slowly rising up as Jimin's chin lifted to the the artificial sky.

Two cameras were on, one of them for the actual MV and the other for the making of.

Stylists, makeup artists and engineers  lined behind the camera as Jimin followed his script.

The first beat of the song dropped and Jimin's legs unfolded straight in a snap, hitting the floor.

His hands moved around his shoulders and head, dancing out frustration and anger.

As another beat rung, his back hit the floor, falling completley flat.

"Cut!" The producer yelled.

The stylists shuffled to style his hair again as he stayed laying in the flower covered floor.

The cameras shifted and he was now being filmed from above.

A few scenes later, he was standing in the flower field and contorting his body in the most elegant ways as the music played, body flowing pefecctly with the emotions that had been poured into the song.

They changed sets a few hours later, filming after a short break, and continued the shooting for hours on hours.

The teaser only had two sets that were both indoors, except the very last scene.

So it was wrapped up pretty fast, the last scene had to be shot at dusk, so they would wait until the next day and then filming the MV.

Jimin was almost done, a few shots had to be redone just in case and very minor changes had been made on the spot.

The idol was back into the flower field, this time he had to be facing away from the camera and falling on his knees.

They shot the scene so many time Jimin slowly felt his knees going sore.

" ok Jimin that'll be it for today." Said the producer.

Jimin sighed, running a hand through his pink hair and rubbing his knees, looking at the camera with a slight frown as he did to make the fans laugh when they would see.

He chatted with the stylists a little, waiting for the produce to assure him he had nothing to do.

"Hey Jimin. Isn't that Min Yoongi?" Asked one of the stylists, interupting their coniversation.

Jimin followed her gaze for it to land on Yoongi's dirty blond hair.

"That's the guy who came out on a radio interview right, but it was censored?" Asked the woman.

Another one of them nodded.

"That video was posted like, three hours ago and it's already blowing up."

"I admire him a lot." Said one of the makeup artists. "Coming out to the public like that in Korea is very brave of him." She added.

Jimin nodded, looking at his boyfriend discuss something with the producer.

"He's pretty hot though, shame he's gay." Said one of th before they all laughed.

Jimin was surprised they were taking this so lightly, None of them seeming fazed by his sexuality.

There were around five girls and none had even frowned at his arrival.

"Ah, he's coming our way."

A/N:

thanks everyone for all your support, your funny comments and votes, hope you'll have great holidays!

And oops, sorry for late update but exams?