50

It was around one in the morning, Yoongi was calmly fiddling with the setups of his computer to compose a new beat as he scribbled random words on his notepad,  his headphones where pulled snuggly over his ears.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Hey babe." He said, his tone slightly groggy from not using it since his last shift at the cafe.

[You have to check your sociale media! Your interview is everywhere!]

"What are you talking about Jimin-ah." Mumbled Yoongi as he let his pen fall down on his table and he propped one foot on the expansive office chair, probably the most costly object of his apartment, resting his elbow on his bent knee.

[That interview with IdolNews! It's one of the biggest music channels you fucking dufas! That interview was seen by evey fucking kpop fan there is!]

Yoongi scrunched his nose slightly.

"Jimin, are you mad at me?" He asked, a little confused by everything that was happening.

[of course I am! You're getting more famous then I am! Just look at your fucking Twitter, since I tagged you your account has been blowing up!]

Yoongi chuckled slightly, relieved Jimin wasn't actually mad at him for anything.

"Anyway, how are you, everything going well with the comeback?" Asked Yoongi, trying to change the subject to something else then his notoriety.

[yeah, it just feels really weird when I have to sing to the wrong lyrics.] Jimin mumbled through the phone.

Yoongi sighed.

"I know." He said.

He heard Jimin sigh on the other end.

"Yeah" Yoongi answered.

[am I annoying you? I feel like I talk too much.]

"No, I like hearing your voice." Mumbled the older as he smiled softly and leaned back in his chair.

[... I miss you]

"I miss you too."

Yoongi  sighed. He really wasn't good with this long distance bullshit.

And then Marmalade would go on World tour for weeks and they won't be able to see each other.

Yoongi needed to see Jimin and, as much as he hated skinship, he felt the burning desire to touch the raven haired idol and be in his presence.

It was slowly starting to eat him alive.

A/N:
Exam season is coming up.
*nervous laugh*