32

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"What's the meaning behind Marmalade?"

The two where Yoongi's old car, on their way to Yoongi's 'studio', both of them with a lollipop trapped between their lips.

Jimin smiled, pulling his treat out of his mouth with a slight pop.

"When you make orange marmalade, your supposed to keep every part of the orange. It means that you need every part of yourself, good and bad, to make a good marmalade." He explained with a small smile on his face.

Yoongi nodded, letting a slight hum past his lips.

"That's deep." He said.

Jimin snorted.

"Taehyung came up with the name, I'm pretty sure it's just an excuse to act his normal crazy self though." He said, chuckling as random memories of Taehyung being a dork popped in his mind.

Yoongi chuckled as well.

"It's cool though." He said.

"Yeah." Jimin said, before comfortable silence filled the car.

They arrived at Yoongi's appartment complex shortly after, both of them walking towards the rundown place.

"This is were your studio is?" Asked Jimin as he looked at the old staircase, with crumbling steps and stained walls.

"Mhm. This is were I live." He said, making Jimin curse at himself for not catching on and seeming rude. "Sorry it'll be a long way up the stairs but I don't really trust the elevator." He said.

Jimin chuckled and caught up to him.

Yoongi unlocked his place, inviting Jimin inside.

He took off his shoes, mirrored by Jimin, before leading him a few steps inside the small corridor.

"Welcome to my place." He said.

Jimin hummed, looking at the tiny place.

He had grown up in a pretty big house having a few sibblings and being from a wealthy family, and he hadn't spent much time in the trainee dorms.

Seeing that Yoongi seemed to struggle with money a little only made him respect the blond more.

"You live alone huh?" He asked.

"Yeah. Pretty normal for a twenty five year old man." Yoonji answered with a teasing smile

Jimin chuckled, following Yoongi to his kitchen that could barely fit three people.

"Do want something to drink?" He asked, taking some mango juice for himself.

Yoongi loved mango juice.

"Same as you please."

He tasted the juice only to look at Yoongi with a small chuckle.

"You like mango juice?" He asked with a small giggle.

"Yeah. It's my favourite." He said.

Jimin nodded and followed the older to the main area.

Noticing the beautiful city view, the disorganised desk and the small electric piano.

"Do you want anything to change into? You look a little trapped in those clothes." He asked.

Jimin nodded, still fixated on the view.

"If that's okay?"

Yoongi nodded and walked to the side of his couch that had a small dresser.

He pulled out to pairs of sweatpants and two large shirts.

"Here" he said. "And you can put your clothes in this." He added as he handed him a plastic bag.

"The bathroom is on the right." He said.

Jimin nodded and walked to the bathroom to change.

A/N:

hey guys!

I finally updated after my long first week of school!

Legit all my teacher are cinnamon rolls I got so lucky :)))

Anyway, hope your week went well, and you enjoyed this chapter.

As always votes and comments are super appreciated so don't be scared to drop your thoughts ;))

Love you~