40

A large smile crafted on Jimin's face he pressed a quick peck on his new boyfriend's lips and hugging him tightly.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"Remembered that time I made you cry at the cafe?"

"Yeah...?"

"I'm sorry."

Jimin chuckled, he loosened the hug and faced his boyfriend.

"I forgive you stupid." He said with a smile as he kissed Yoongi's nose.

Said blond emediatly flushed dark red and slightly pushed Jimin away.

"Aw, are you blushing?" Teased Jimin as he took a step closer to Yoongi and tried to get a look at his face, that the boy had been hiding behind the palm of his hand.

"You are so adorable." Jimin cooed as he got a short glimpse of the blond's red face and embarrassed eyes.

"Shut up." He muttered.

"It's cute." Said Jimin, a warm feeling blooming in his chest as pink coated his own cheeks.

"Aish, I'm not good with this sentimental bullshit." Cursed Yoongi as his face darkened and he looked away.

Jimin laughed and hugged his boyfriend.

"I don't mind." He said as he ruffled Yoongi's hair.

"I'm still older, dimwit." He growled as he glared at Jimin.

The ravenette only looked at him with an amused look as he raised a questioning brow.

Seeing his mocking face, Yoongi quickly bend down to wrap his arms around Jimin's thoughts and throwing him over his shoulder.

Jimin laughed, surprised at Yoongi's sudden outburst of strength.

The blond took the few steps to the coutch and dumped his body on it before pinning him down.

He looked straight into Jimin's eyes, suddenly looking very dominant and intimidating as his lips boasted against his plump ones.

"I'm serious Jimin." He said.

The ravenette's eyes widened and his breath hitches at his deep and hoarse voice.

Yoongi suddenly smirked, making Jimin even more flustered.

The younger man closed his eyes, expecting heated make out session before he felt sudden weight on his chest.

He opened his eyes to see Yoongi had collapsed on his body, head under his chin, chest to chest and legs tangled in his own.

"I'm tired." He mumbled. "Varying you drained my energy.

Jimin felt a small pang of pain his heart.

"Too heavy?" He said, eyes casting downward slightly.

Yoongi hummed slightly.

"Too much fat huh?" Jimin said, eyes casting downward slightly, his voice cracking slightly.

Then Yoongi surprised him by sliding a hand on the side of his thigh, going from his bend knee all the way to graising his hip.

"Muscles all in the right places." He said as he harshly groped Jimin's ass.

"Yah!" Jimin exclaimed as he pushed Yoongi away from him, the poor boy landing on the floor.

He suddenly erupted into a fit of laughters as he saw Jimin's red cheeks.

The blond sent him a debilish smirk, the cute boy that blushed from a kiss on the nose completely gone.

Jimin sighed.

The duality of Min Yoongi.

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES BUT SCHOOL HAPPENED!

But, as always, thanks for the support and hope you enjoyed~