96

A/N:

working on a vkook story that I'll start posting soon :)

hope you'll give it a chance

Yoongi was helping out the movers who transported all his heavy equipment from his shity flat, back to the company.

His studio had been set up on the same floor as Hoseok's, which made seeing -and annoying the shit out of- each other a lot easier.

After a few hours, he was now all set up in his "genius lab" and to celebrate the opening of his new work place, he decided to start a live.

People didn't jump to watch him like J-hope's or Marmalade's fans did but over the past few months he had managed to amass a small yet loyal audience.

"Good evening everyone!" He smiled, rubbing his bare eyes and running a hand through his black hair, looking at the people who gradually started to like the live, some leaving a few comments.

"Yes I am doing well." He chuckled, his eyes looking over to his room.

"This is now my new studio." he smiled gesturing to the room behind him. "It's a pity i won't be able to test it out right away, because i'm going to Hong Kong for a very special concert."

People congratulated him and voted more, making him even more happy.

"Thank you all for coming to my show yesterday by the way." he smiled down to his feet, making everyone in the comments cue at his cuteness.

***

"Jimin, you have to stop binge watching fancams of Yoongi perform." Taehyung sighed, crossing his arms and looking down at Jimin who laid on the couch, his phone hand and headphones over his ears.

The older didn't pay attention to him, only keeping his eyes on the figure of his now black haired boyfriend, rapping to his own song with so much passion it made him glow.

Yoongi didn't have any particular choreographies for his songs, neither did he have any back up dancers or intricate stages, yet he had this way of playing with the audience with his rap and his gestures, that made him ooze with stage presence and charisma.

Jimin admired him,

so much more than he would have expected before seeing him perform.

"Yah, Jimin, are you even listening to me?" Taehyung suddenly took the phone out his his leader's hands, yanking the headphones out of his ears in the process and tearing the older away from his love sick world.

Jimin, practically fuming, raised a dark gaze to Taehyung who held back a shudder.

"You've been moping around this whole week! If you miss Yoongi-hyung so much then why don't you just call him?!" Taehyung was being very loud, Jungkook who was in the other room editing probably heard.

"But i don't want to call him." Jimin argued. "He's probably busy and i don't want to disturb him."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Come on hyung, Yoongi would love to hear your voice, he misses you just as much as you do."

Jimin sat up, suddenly looking angry and thus surprising Taehyung.

"Then why didn't he call me huh? If he was so eager to hear about me maybe he would have made the first move!" His voice gradually got louder until he broke into a yell, voice cracking slightly with all their concerts adding up to the tears that formed in his eyes.

Taehyung looked at him softly, taking him into his arms and rubbing his back.

"Jimin-ah, are you worried about yours and Hyung's relationship?" He asked.

The leader nodded slowly, hiccuping in the hug.

"Of course i am, it's been like four months and i really feel like we're drifting apart."