38

"Hey hyung." Said Jimin as he caught up with the blond.

Yoongi turned around, taking a deep breath to calm himself when he saw the idol he now knew he had feelings for.

"I finished recording the lyrics, do you think I could drop by your house so we can polish everything." Said Jimin as he tried to catch his breath.

"Sure." Yoongi simply said, knowing that if he talked more his voice would probably crack.

It was a few days after his talk with Hosoek, he had come to the company after his shift at the coffee shop and was now walking to the parking lot with Jimin.

His heart was pounding in his chest and it was really getting bothersome.

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Mhm."

"Do you think the fans will like the song?" Asked Jimin with a small sad smile.

Yoongi looked at him through the strands of blond hair that fell over his eyes.

"Why wouldn't they?" He asked.

"Because..." Jimin didn't finish his sentence.

He didn't know actually, but something about the fact that Yoongi and he had produced the song together really made him want the best for the track.

Once at the house, they emediatly got to work, Jimin sitting on the small stool for Yoongi to get the office chair this time.

The man sat and put the flash drive in his computer before listening to the recording.

Jimin shifted nervoulsy in his seat, anxious about how his voice sounded to the older, he tried looking at the blonds expression, but he was sporting a very stern pocket face.

Yoongi took a deep breath as the song finished, Jimin on the other hand, completely stopped breathing to hear what the blond would say.

Yoongi clicked on a few settings and started fiddling with a little bit of autotune and the few background vocals to complet the songs, still not looking away from the computer or uttering a work.

He had his headphones on, so Jimin had no idea what he was doing, but after a couple of minutes of instense silence except Yoongi's work on the computer, he finally took off his headphones and played the music for Jimin to hear.

"It's amazing." Jimin whispered as all aspects of the song blended together.

His voice and the background vocals were molded lerfectly with the melody and the beat.

"Your voice is breathtaking." Slurred Yoongi.

His deep voice made Jimin whip his head to the side, finding Yoongi already looking at him.

Jimin's eyes widened to the proximity of Yoongi's face as the blond's eyes stared at him, the light of the computer reflecting into them soflty.

Jimin's eyes slowly shifted to the boy's lips as he spoke.

"It's beautiful." He added.

Their faces unknowingly got closer, Jimin's hand finding the elbow rest of Yoongi's chair as his eyes flickered from the blond's eyes to his lips.

The music played in the background, symbolising their hard teamwork.

"In this garden of secrets you made my hope bloom between hardships and regret."

Said Jimin's melodic voice through the computer as their lips met.

A/N:

you're welcome~