3

"Can someone please tell me why I had to wake up at such ungodly hours of the day?"

"Stop being grumpy Yoongi it's only
5 a.m."

"That's literally still considered night."

"Shut up. And hurry up before I fire you."

Yoongi let out a pained sigh. He was currently exiting the locker room. Soekjin, who had been talking to him through the door while he changed into his uniform, handed him his cap.

The worker uniform simply consisted of a white button down, black slacks, a burgundy apron that only covered the lower half with a matching cap.

Soekjin always insisted Yoongi would wear his since he had dirty blond hair and that wasn't exactly common in Korea.

Yoongi had been working for Soekjin for two years in the five he had known him. The tall man owned the small cafe and hadn't hesitate to hire his friend when he most needed it.

The two always bickered though they would both take a bullet for the other if needed.

Yoongi's biggest proof of love for the older was waking up on time to be at the coffee shop at 5 a.m.

"I hate you." Mumbled the blonde through his thin lips.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Now come on." The older rolled his eyes as he pulled the younger by his wrist to the inside of the cafe.

It was a cosy environment, with a wood and cream aesthetic. The large glass doors letting the early rays of sunshine illuminate the room.

Soekjin wore his most charming smile as he opened the door.

"Good morning!" He said almost too cheerfully, his voice ringing in Yoongi's still sleepy head.

He was greeted with a small smile and a nod from a tall man, though Yoongi wouldn't know since he was too immersed in his view of the floor, trying to catch the sleep he had lost.

"Come on, come in." Said the host, opening the door wide to let a the tall man enter, followed by a smaller man with his face hidden by a black cap and a mask.

"You must be Manager Kim." Receiving a small nod as a answer, he continued. "I'm Kim Soekjin, the owner of this place."

The manager nodded and nudged the smaller boy who stood next to him to I try himself.

A/N:

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting and adding my story to your list.

We reached 200+ reads!