Lollipop

I later learned Hosoek was a pretty well know idol who worked for bighit.

We had been living together for a while now, and we had both gotten used to each others presence, slowly starting to know each other more and more.

I was getting ready for my shift at the cafe I had been working at for a few weeks.

The owner was probably the nicest person I've ever been around.

I got stressed a few times during my shifts because customers were being asshole and I wasn't on my medication anymore.

My slight anger issues were becoming a problem.

I couldn't afford the medication and I didn't want to bother Hosoek about it.

He had already done so much.

I breathed deeply, wanting nothing more but to slam my fist against the nearest object that surrounded me in the locker room.

The door opened and the owner walked in.

He looked at Yoongi for a second, eyes shifting from his tired eyes to his clenched jaw and his knitted eyebrows.

"Take a longer break, I'll take over." He says as he leans against the doorframe.

I nod, my anger still burning at my chest.

He signed before throwing a small object at me.

I caught it and frowned at him.

A lollipop?

"It calms, take it when you need to." He said.

I chuckled as he left and stuffed the candy in my mouth.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall.

This was actually working.