11

Jimin let out a sigh that had been trapped in his chest for the past minutes, realising for the first time his forehead had been pressed to Yoongi's shoulder.

As Yoongi turned around to look at him, he emediatly looked down. Expecting him to scold him he already beat him to it.

"I'm really sorry." He whispered, ashamed.

Yoongi chuckled, and it made Jimin look up at him from under his lashes.

His slightly veiny hand made it's way to run through Jimin's black strands, pushing the hair that had fallen over his eyes back to behind his ear.

That made the poor boy's breath hitch and his cheeks burn.

"It's not your fault he had a fly in his drink dumbass." He smiled tenderly, rolling his eyes.

Jimin's eyes widened slightly in surprise, his shoulders rising slightly as he held his breath.

"You have to realise when it's your fault and when it's not, otherwise you just accumulate everything." He said.

Jimin nodded, quickly. Somehow amazed at the man's wise words.

"Soekjin taught me that." Yoongi mumbled.

He then turned around and finished cleaning the counter.

In the morning he had been working, people had given him slight double takes and around half a dozen people had actually said anything.

It was always the same thing, pictures and handshakes or a signature.

Jimin loved it, people noticing him and admiring him was the best of being an idol.

"Kids! Break time. You have fourty minutes to drink eat something and rest I'll take over." Said Soekjin in a singsong voice.

Yoongi emediatly walked out to the back door, followed by Jimin under the amused eye of Soekjin.

The two boys stepped outside, Yoongi walking past the stool and staying standing as Jimin took the small stool.

Yoongi handed Jimin a bottle of water, looking at the dirty wall infront of him.

Jimin took it gladly, his eyes slightly glistering as he smiled at the sight of Yoongi.

The ravenette drank before handing Yoongi the bottle and watching with red cheeks as he drank as well.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" He asked Yoongi.

"Nah, I'm not really hungry."

"What about a small snack? Are you on a diet?"

"No, I just lost the habit of eating out of boredom." He said.

Jimin nodded.

"Is your diet strict?" Asked Yoongi, looking in front of him.

"Yeah it's stric as shit." He answered, looking at the floor with a bitter smile.

Yoongi nodded, hesitant to speak his next words.

"Take care of yourself." He mumbled, making his cheeks dust pink.

It was barely clear enough for Jimin to catch, but it made him smile nonetheless.

He took a lighter out of his back pocket and reached under the stool to find his cigarettes.

The movement startling Jimin as he wasn't prepared for Yoongi to bend so close to him his nose was almost touching the crook of his neck.

Jimin just got the time to have a swift of Yoongi's smell, something between coffee and cigarettes that somehow melted perfectly together before the older pulled away.

He lit the cigarette and placed it between his thin lips.

As Jimin was about to remark on the fact Yoongi seemed to smoke a lot, the elder's phone cut them off.

"Ah! Hobi." His voice rung through Jimin's ears when the boy took his cigarette out of his mouth to speak "Finally found some time for me huh?"

Jimin looked at him and detailed the traits of his face.

He was so handsome.

From the angle Jimin stared at him, he almost looked like perfection.

The man was standing against the wall, looking up to the sky to reveil his pale neck and sharp jawline. His eyes glistening slightly as Jimin noticed for the first time his thick lashes. His lips were curved in the cutest of smiles, cigarette trapped between his lips.

The white blouse and black slacks of his uniform fit his body perfectly, hugging his thin waist and draping down his broad shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm kidding."

Yoongi's voice pulled him out of his daze, blushing madly as he realised he had been staring.

"So, was your comeback a success?"

A/N:

hey guys!

I'm sorry if there isn't that much fluff in this book yet but I'm trying!

Thanks for all your comments

Love you~