92

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung roared as he burst into his leader's hotel room.

It was already pretty late, they were in Japan, resting in their hotel rooms after their show. The crowd had gone crazy for them, and seeing their fans so enthusiastic had made the group hopeful they could expand to new horizons for the next tour.

Jimin had been on Vlive when his best friend had ran into his room, closely followed by Jungkook, both of them with huge smile on their faces.

"yah! i'm in Vlive!" He protested, hitting both their arms with a small smile in his face.

The two giggled as they dodged the hits, greeting their fans and showing their appreciation to them shortly.

"Yoongi-hyung debuted a few days ago." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear, making the older immediately look at him with wide eyes, before turning to his computer and excusing himself out of the live.

He went to youtube to look up his boyfriend, the results showing a music video from around four days before that had already reached over five million views.

Not hesitating, he clicked on it, completely forgetting the two younger who looked at each other with knowing smiles.

The video started with a shot of a large modern art painting, vibrating with different bold colours, the camera then moved downwards, to reveal Yoongi from his head to his shoulders, his eyes closed, dark eyelashes pressed to his pale cheeks.

Jimin's breath caught in his throat. Not only was Yoongi breathtakingly gorgeous with his pale skin contrasting with his black hoodie, but he had also died his hair to a midnight black, with a few dark blue highlights. Now his boyfriend was already attractive with blond hair, but that dark colour made him look sexy to the point Jimin's adam's apple bobbed.

The music started with the rapper opening his eyes, cuing the first beat to drop, and Jimin's heart did a backflip in his chest as he brought a hand to his mouth that hung open.

He would have never imagined Yoongi to look so good with makeup. The artist had definitely done a good job, lining Yoongi's eyes with soft brown and tinting his lips a soft pink. it was very subtle, yet it made him look like a million bucks.

Jimin's eyes stayed glued to Yoongi's lips as he rapped, the camera slowly zooming out of his face to reveal more of his body and the painting behind him.

The suddenly, the beat dropped, Yoongi razed a paint stained hand to his face into an ok sign that circled his eyes, his face morphing into a wide gummy smile, closing his eyes tightly.

"So many colours paint my life, that's ok, i love each and everyone of them."

Jimin had to pause the video, just admiring how good his boyfriend looked, a sense of pride making him smile.

He found the music to be very relaxing, being a soft style of hip hop with a good beat, the lyrics were beautiful, talking about a painting with colours, which Jimin assumed to be a metaphor about his sexuality.

A few shots later, the camera was filming Yoongi from above as confetti fell around him, his eyes closed and lips into a soft smile, the whole thing in slow motion.

When the song ended, he couldn't help but to play it again, not even paying attention to the two younger teasing him from behind his seat.

"I really thought he would go more aggressive hip hop." Jungkook said, crossing his arms as they watched the video for the third consecutive time.

"Nah, Yoongi-hyung is a huge softie." Taehyung argued.

As they talked behind his back, Jimin scrolled down to the comment section.

He found a lot of supportive comments, surprisingly in many different languages, but aslo some very harsh ones about how disgusting and stupid this was, or some about Yoongi being too soft to be considered a real rapper.

It saddened Jimin, that whatever they did as music artists, someone would be there to pull them down.

A/N: 

thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed :)