Q&A Answers

Before this starts, i'd just like to thank all the people who commented their questions, i hope you like the answers to them and as always, votes and comments are highly appreciated.

I consider this as the update for today so i won't post any chapters, sorry for those who don't care about the Q&A and wanted chapter.

Kim Seokjin:

@Halfblood_ships: So am i invited for Thanksgiving?

*looks around* Well i guess we can make some space for one more...

@introducing_kat: How's your Café doing?

Very well. Thanks to Jimin and Yoongi's popularity blowing up, a lot of their fans have been coming to the cafe regularly. *chuckles* Yoongi now has a fanclub in the back, it's cute because the kid can't handle compliments.

@eatingkookies: How does it feel being with someone who can't cut onions?

*sighs* I'm working on it. But honestly, it's entertaining. *snorts at the memory.*

@Happykin: What's your favourite anime? I need suggestions.

*no hesitation* POKEMON! yeah you know mangnanyong!

Min Yoongi:

@Halfblood_ships: What's your favourite hair color on Jimin?

*thinks* Well i've only seen him in black and pink... I like black, because his hair is healthier and it's softer, wait no, i prefer pink better because he looks cute- actually, he looks sexy- but then again black hair suits him too- *sighs* aish Park Jimin...

@eatingkookies: Would you think about rapping again?

well, i've rapped before for the teaser in Jimin's song, so i still rap quite regularly. I do produce and record songs for myself, and it will be more regularly soon so don't miss out.

@eatingkookies: Are u upset with the fact that some people won't accept ur sexuality?

*looks up to think and hums* I think that... *looks down and rubs the back of his ear.* No, i'm not. I understand some people may have different cultures and were not exposed to some things, so they are simply not used to it. I think it is fine if they don't accept my sexuality, it doesn't affect me if they don't. What I find sad is that some people are willing to hurt others for their differences, that is what upsets me. You don't have to accept me and love me, you just have to respect me as a human, that is enough for me.

@Taeyongshairline: What would be the title of your new song?

*smiles* That's still confidential, but you will be notified soon.

@Taehyongshairline: What will be you idol name?

That is also classified, but stay tuned because it's coming soon.

@Happykin: Have you ever regretted becoming a kpop trainee? And if so, why? On a lighter note, what is your favourite song by Marmalade or in general?

*thinks* Ah that is a hard question.. *chuckles* I don't i regret becoming a trainee. As horrible as their methods were, i still learned a lot of things  that i probably wouldn't have known on my own. It made me who i am today, and the me of today can not regret living something yesterday, simply because without yesterday, there wouldn't be a today.