69

"Hey everyone, long time no see!" Jimin said with his usual dazzling smile as he waved at the camera, then running a hand through his bubbling pink hair.

"We're now in the dressing rooms of Mnet, as you can see, i finished getting my hair and makeup done, let's go say hi to Taehyung and Jungkook!" He smiled, waving his hand for the cameraman to follow him.

Honestly, he was feeling a little down at the moment. They had been running around for the past week organising and rehearsing for the comeback stage and he was honestly exhausted, the fact he hadn't had time to see Yoongi in that time didn't help either.

But for the sake of his fans, he smiled and put his emotions on hold for the sake of entertaining others.

He carried the camera around, making sure it was still focused on him as he did, before joining Jungkook and sitting right next to him, trying not to get his stylist in the frame.

"How's our golden maknae doing?" He beamed, waking up the boy that had previously been dozing off.

Jungkook jolted slightly, then looking at Jimin and the cameraman behind him.

Of course he wasn't surprised. As idols, they were usually filmed most of their lives even when it was just lazing around in their hotel rooms.

"I'm a little tired, but i'm excited for the performance." he smiled tiredly, Jimin getting the urge to ruffle his hair but not doing it as to not ruin the hair stylist's job.

Jimin had been notorious for running his hand through his hair a lot ever since debut, and seeing as how fans seemed to love it, the hair stylists always went light with his hair, just blow drying it in the right direction but giving him the freedom to run his hand through it as much as he please. Jungkook however, didn't have that habit, so stylists would spend hours on his hair for every strand to be in the perfect place.

"really? why?" Jimin asked, still having a cornered smile.

Jungkook looked at the camera, before giving him a short look at Jimin.

"Well our leader, Jimin, has been working really hard on the teaser alongside Producer-nim, and i hope that everyone will support them and their work." He said, smiling solemnly at the camera after his words.

Jimin giggled, slapping his arm, at that sure as hell was not fake.

"He says i worked hard, but you'll see who spent the most time at the gym when you'll see Jungkookie perform in those skin tight jeans." Jimin teased.

"Hyung, that isn't appropriate." Taehyung yelled from behind them, making both of their heads snap, then entering the frame and sitting on Jungkook's lap.

"I hope our fans will love this as much our Hyung loved producing it." he smiled his notorious boxy smile.

"Yah! This is live stupid." Jimin muttered, to which Taehyung only winked.

Jimin decided to leave the two younger alone after a little more teasing and fanservice, walking to one of the couches in the waiting room.

"Well, i'm very excited for my solo stage, oh and before i forget, i love you even more than

you love mangos!" he said to the cameraman that had followed him.

***

Yoongi snorted as he ate his dried mango comfortably in his office chair, looking at the screen of his computer in the dark, admiring how good Jimin looked with makeup and styled hair.

"I love you too, paboya."

A/N:

 Hey everyone! 

hope you liked this chapter and as always, thank you so much for being so sweet and supportive... 

You should expect a new story from in a few, i hope you'll enjoy it if you read it. 

That's all i have for today, have a great day.