79

The boss' eyes widened, then his eyebrows furrowed.

"Park Jimin, i didn't know you were in a romantic relationship." he said, as if accusing the boy.

Jimin found the comment quite insluiting, and was honestly a little annoyed at the boss' response, though it wasn't as bad as he could have expected it to be. he sat up straight, placing his palms flat on his lap.

"I don't see why you would have to know, this is my personal life." he said.

The head producer scoffed.

"Then why are you telling me this?" He asked. "I'm not sure if you realise this, but as an idol, you have to look accessible, people want you to  to be in their reach. Even if you were in a relationship with a woman, you would still break that image of the single idol. Besides, I saw your last concert, you didn't seem very concentrated, a relationship shouldn't keep you from your work." 

Jimin nodded, looking down at his lap guiltily.

"I understand" He almost mumbled. "But if you aren't planning on accepting my sexuality and my relationship with Yoongi, i will leave BigHit, and so will the two remaining members of Marmalade." he said.

The boss scoffed again, taking the pen back in his hand and resuming his tapping against the glass table.

"And what if you do? Marmalade is in debt with all the money that was invested in the promotions and your debut, you would have to pay the fees with your own money instead of your success. You would be the one to lose the most in that situation."

Yoongi jumped in at that moment.

"Actually, seeing the increasing popularity of Marmalade, and the growth rate of their fanbase, i think you would be the one to miss out on a lot of money. Especially if you pass out on an opportunity to tax a freelance producer that you don't even have to invest money in. If you were to lose all of that potential, in the end, you'd lose more than us." He bit back a smile, not wanting to seem cocky or arrogant;

The producer smiled, somewhat impressed by the two boys determination and sharp thinking. Seeing how they reacted to this conversation and their understanding of the entertainment business, he was willing to try to place his trust in them.

"Very well then, BigHit accepts your relationship, but will not support any inappropriate behavior between the two of you. Do not make a big deal out of this and do not flaunt yourselves in public. Please keep the image of your label in mind at all times."

A/N:

just a reminder that I update every Wednesday and Sunday,

so sorry for the cliffhangers

but you at least know that another update is coming in a few days :)