13

After Yoongi had told him about his notorious boyfriend? -Jimin still hasn't asked- the two had started to drift off in a conversation about music, both of them finally finding something that could converse about.

"Well I'm glad we both agree on that." Said Jimin with a large smile.

He had really liked his talk with the boy, now he had a little bit more knowledge about him and his likes.

He could already feel the feelings blooming in his chest, reinforcing the physical attraction he already felt for the man.

Min Yoongi was such an intresting persona, with his cap covering his hair his piercing eyes and long lashes that hit his cheeks everytime he closed his eyes when they talked, the small smile that formed at the corner of those thin yet plump lips, his pale and spotless skin and that deep ass voice.

The way he slightly slurred his words and small pout that formed on his lips when talked. His strong jawline that moved with his words and his Adam's apple that bobbed through their conversation. But also his pale hands, that moved with his words and his strong shoulders, his posture, hi-

"...min? Jimin!"

Jimin broke out of his daze with a slight "uh?", his eyes blinking a few times and his tongue swiping over his dry lips. It took him a few seconds to realise he had been staring and hadn't caught a word of what the boy had said.

"Jimin, your phone has been ringing for the past minute." Said Yoongi with a small mocking smile.

Jimin finally registered his surrounding and scooped his phone out of his pockets, he answered without looking and the caller ID and didn't even have time to speak.

[Yah! Jimin! Get back into that coffee shop! Director-nim says he hasn't seen you in an hour?! I know it's lunch time and you must be very hungry, but Min Yoongi isn't your top priority!]

Jimin had to take his phone away from his ear and tilt this head away from the voice of his manager that shouted his frustration out, later regretting his decision in fear Yoongi would have heard.

Apparently not because the man was finishing his cigarette and dusting the back of his pants after standing, giving Jimin a first class view of his backside.

"U-uhm yeah. I-I'll get back t-to work." He stuttered slightly.

He heard a thoaty laugh from Namjoon but hung up before the older would say anything to compromising.

"Hyung we have to go back."
Said Jimin as he stood up as well.

Yoongi chuckled slightly as he dropped his finished cigarette to the floor.

"Hyung? No more Yoongi-ssi?" He said jokingly.

Jimin cursed himself in his mind for being a little too comfortable with the boy he was starting to crush on.

"I-i-" h tried to appologise but was cut by Yoongi's cold hand pressed on his shoulder blade softly.

"I'm kidding, Jimin-ah."

A/N:

hey guys!

900+ reads what?

200+ votes what?!

Thank you so much guys!

Hope you enjoyed these daily chapters,

Love you~