98

"He's what?!" Jimin yelled almost choking on apiece of cake as his manager spoke.

"Yoongi will be performing alongside you guys tomorrow;" Namjoon only repeated, enjoying his first piece of cake.

Jimin turned to his members with wide eyes.

"You knew about this and you didn't tell me?!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"That would have ruined the surprise, duh?"

"Wait a minute! We're performing the intro?! As in the one that Yeonsul censored, the one that clearly implies Yoondi and i are together? And gay?"

"Nope, you're still singing the censored version, but Yoongi raps with you." Namjoon smiled, still as calm and collected as ever.

"Don't you think it would have been cool to ask before forcing me to perform a song that is censored while my boyfriend gets to rap the original verse?!" Jimin was almost yelling at this point, surprising Yoongi who sat next to him.

"I mean, are you going to refuse performing alongside Yoongi and let the opportunity slide?" Namjoon asked, tapping a finger on his chin, which a was a gesture Yoongi knew he only did when he already knew the answer to his question.

Jimin didn't hesitate one second to answer: "No, but-"

"Well then it's settled."

***

Jimin was insanely nervous as he traveled crouched down under the stage.

The fans were already yelling so loud, it made his ears ring, before he finally put his earpiece on.

He was dressed just like in the Mv of his solo song, with a large pink button up shirt tucked into dark brown slacks and his pink hair styled into a side part. His makeup was a little heavier than usual, his lip tint was dark red and his eyeshadow was deep burgundy.

The staff were all yelling over the shouts of the fans, the ruckus under the stage not helping his stress levels inching higher and higher.

Then suddenly, a large hand pressed against his lower back, and everything seemed to calm down.

Jimin looked to the side to meet the eyes of his boyfriend, who was also breathtakingly beautiful.

His thin eyes were lined with dark brown eyeshadow and his lips looked softer than usual.

"You'll do great;" Yoongi assure, rubbing the small of his back softly.

Jimin smiled, looking down at Yoongi's lips and debating whether he should smudge his own lip tint or not.

His thinking was cut short as Yoongi lightly pressed his lips to his into a chaste kiss before they were pulled to different platforms and instructed to bend down until they were led up to the stage.

They soon got on a completely dark stage, only the fans' lights illuminating the huge stadium.

Yoongi had never performed in front of such a large crowd, but as cheesy as it sounded, he was with Jimin, so he knew it would be alright.

The music started, and a soft pink light came down on Jimin, still leaving Yoongi in the dark, giving him the freedom to stare at Jimin as much as he wanted.

Jimin was gorgeous, dazzling in the light as he danced to his music while singing to the words, it seemed effortless, though Yoongi knew it wasn't. He was well aware of all the hard work it had taken Jimin to get to this point, and in a sense, how much hard work it had taken him, to get to this point as well.

He thought back to his years as a trainee, his dreams to be exactly where he was right now.

On stage, with a huge crowd going crazy, and next to the person he loved most.

The fans were yelling so hard when the first signs of the song being dedicated to another guy started to appear, some of the pronouns finally getting noticed. They had agreed with Yoongi (without their manager's consent) to just make a leap of faith and both sing the original version of the song, the honest version.

Soon, Jimin's verse ended, the light above his head shutting off and then switching to Yoongi's side, revealing the special guest of the night.

The fans roared as he started rapping, walking along the stage and waving at people's cameras below him, then looking up to the fans in the higher levels.

Then all the lights turned on, illuminating the venue with colours before multi coloured confetti burst onto the stage, falling around both Jimin and Yoongi, who were now facing each other, Jimin harmonizing with Yoongi's rap in a beautiful melody.

The last notes of the song rung through the haul and marked it's ending, the two artists both took away their earpieces, letting the loud yells of the fans crush their ears.

"Yoonmin! Yoonmin!" they all chanted, making both of them grin widely as they stepped closer to each other.

And that's when Jimin knew that he was ready, taking a fistful of Yoongi's black sweater to pull him into his body, his other hand going to the side of his face to pull his head closer, then without giving it a second thought, he gently pushed his lips against Yoongi's, who immediately responded by snaking his arms around the boys waist and tilting his head, both of them smiling into the kiss as the fans cheered even louder, cooing at the beautiful couple.

That's when both of them realised, it was definitely all worth it.

THE END