28

Yoongi unlocked his apartment, stepping into the shabby place.

His house was very cramped, only a small entrance with his shoe rack, then a thin corridor that led to the main area.

The corridor had two doors, one on it's left that led to the kitchen, another on his right that hid his bathroom.

He slept in the main area, that was a simple room with a large window that led to his minuscule balcony, the couch was pushed against the left wall, his matress hidden under it, his desk on the opposite, always crouded with stray papers and open notepads, his computer and his speakers and lastly, his piano that was squeezed on under his window and next to his desk.

The place was extremely small and everything was always very cramped.

Though Yoongi didn't mind.

Since he has left home to become a trainee, he had been stuck in stupidly small dorms cramped with all the other male trainees.

Then after the shut down of his company, he had found himself stuck in various diffrent mental hospitals for two years, then living of off a few bucks a month that he earned in multiple jobs.

He had bought the run down apartment after a year of saving money, then put all his efforts in painting the place again and making it liveable.

After a few months, it finally looked like it did now.

Yoongi dropped his keys on the small stool he left by the door, took off his shoes and stepped on the creaking Woden floors.

He walked to his desk and plopped down on his comfortable office chair before turning it to face his piano.

He sighed, looking out the window and graising his fingers against the tunes.

His thoughts drifted from the piano, to music, to the contract with Marmalade then to Jimin.

The boy he had only met two days ago.

Yoongi knew very well had been an asshole with him first, but that was only because he was irritated at himself for giving up and not becoming an idol himself.

He closed his eyes, making out Jimin's face in his mind.

His face when they had talked about music and his blush at their last encounter a few houres back.

The boy had an effect on him, something that attracted him an made him feel giddy at the same time.

He sighed again and rubbed his face.

He stood up, then taking the few steps to the couch and letting himself fall in the soft material.

Soon, soft snores erupted in the small apartment, the tired boy not having taken the time to eat, change into his night wear, or take care of himself.