2

"Yah! Jimin! I didn't know you were that good with words!" Spoke Taehyung as he wrapped an arm around Jimin.

"I had dictation classes back in trainee days."

The cameras flashed as they walked back to their van.

Jimin turned to him and smiled.

"Don't underestimate me paboya." He said as he pinched Taehyung's cheek.

The boy laughed and turned to Jungkook to pull him inside the van as well.

The three settled in the back of the van with their manager, ready for the rest of their schedule.

"Well," started Namjoon, their manager. "When we get back to HQ there's going to be a hella lot of practicing for you. You have a few performances coming but chill enough. Tomorrow is a little of a special day though." The man started.

Jimin had always wondered why the man had become a manager.

He was charismatic, tall and lean. His voice, though deep and slightly scratchy, was clear and he articulated well. It was almost like he was already a trained idol yet he was always backstage or doing paper work.

"Jungkook, you'll be staying at the dorm to edit your G.C.F, you'll have the whole day though I advise you to take some time to work out because the fan have been drooling over those muscles."

The maknae nodded, not taking any attention to the complement.

He was a stupid kid, but when it came to business, he immediately became serious and Jimin was thankful for that.

"Taehyung you'll be out of Seoul for a commercial shooting."

Jimin had always envied the boy's visual. He had a perfectly symmetrical face and soft features.

"And Jimin, you'll be staying here for a hidden camera shooting." Finished Namjoon.

"What do you mean hidden camera shooting?" Asked the leader.

Namjoon only gave him a cornered smirk as they arrived to their practice studio.

"You'll see tomorow."

A/N:

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter.

I'll try to update daily but no promises.

Love you~