25

The three idols looked at the two older hugging, Jimin looking at the old friends fondly as Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged questioning looks.

"So, Joon-ah, what do you need me for?" Asked the eldest as he pulled away from the hug and crossed his arms.

Namjoon looked at him with a small smirk betraying his innocent eyes.

"What makes you think I need anything? I just happened to be here?" He said.

Yoongi scoffed.

"Please Joon-ah. I can see through your bullshit." He said.

"Can you know?" Said Namjoon with a raise of his eyebrow.

"You saw me in the hallway with Jimin so you left, expecting me to drive him back, otherwise you would have never left without Jimin. So? What do you want?"

The three youngers looked at each other, astonished with Yoongi's quick thinking and Namjoon's manipulative ways.

Said manipulator simply laughed, dropping the smug act.

"Sharp as ever huh hyung?" He said.

"Hyung?!" Taehyung let slip.

The attention turned to him.

"Yeah. I'm twenty five." He said.

Jimin's eyes widened.

He had called Yoongi 'hyung' more out of respect because he had been working at the cafe for longer but he would never have expected he was three years older.

Yoongi made a small joke on the three idol's surprise, wich made everyone ease up and laugh slightly.

They all seltled in the living room to get comfortable.

Namjoon on the small arm chair, Jimin on the floor next to him, Yoongi facing them on the coutch, next to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So hyung, I have a suggestion." Said Namjoon.

"I'm scared." Said Yoongi, only halfly joking.

"So if I'm correct you only work part time at the cafe right?"

"Is that a question or a statement."

"A statement. You know how long it took for me to find you after you got sent away?!" Said Namjoon.

Jimin ticked at the weird formulation but desided not to question it.

"Anyway. Marmalade will be promoting and touring for a while so we won't really be in Korea..."

"Your point?"

"We will be back in a couple weeks or so, but when we come back..."

"Cut the chase."

"Would you like to become a producer for Marmalade's next album?"

A/N:

I'm sorry if this story is a little slow but please bare with me :))