64

"Did i ever mention you look great with pink hair?" Yoongi asked messily as he brushed his teeth.

Jimin looked at him from his seat in the empty tub, trying his best not to smile or it would make his face mask crackle up.

"You didn't actually." He said, not managing to prevent the small chuckle from pulling at his lips.

"well, i think it suits you very well." Yoongi smiled.

The two were in the bathroom of the dorm, proably being the only ones still awake. After they had been rudely interupted by Namjoon, the couple had decided to just finish up in the kitchen and get ready for bed, it being decided that Yoongi would stay over and sleep with Jimin in his room.

"I feel like i should die mine too." Yoongi mumbled, toothbrush between his lips. "The blonde is starting to get a little boring." He said, playing with one strand of hair as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

Jimin looked at him, looking surprised but interested.

"Why the sudden decision, i thought it'd become natural for you to have blonde hair, haven't you had it for like, a few years?"

"Yeah... Well it was an inside joke with Hoseok for me to keep my hair blonde as a token of hope... but i found a new source of hope now." He said, looking over at Jimin with loving eyes.

Jimin brought a hand to his chest, face scrunching in an imitation of pain.

"So cheesy..." He mumbled, trying not to move his features so much. "Don't make me smile i'll ruin my facemask."

Yoongi laughed, spitting his toothpaste in the sink and cleaning his toothbrush. As he wiped his face, Jimin stood up and finally peeled his mask off, throwing it in the trash and turning around to face Yoongi that had sat back down on the toilet seat.

Jimin looked down at Yoongi, hand brushing through his blonde hair.

"I think your hair could need a little break." He chuckled, feelling Yoongi's slightly brittle hair through his fingers.

The older didn't listen to a single one of his words though, a little too absorbed in Jimin's figure only clad in a pair of tight boxers under his oversized black shirt.

"Did you lose some weight?" Yoongi asked, a small frown on his face as he stared at Jimin's slim thighs.

Jimin chuckled, looking down at his own body.

"A little... It shows better on camera and in shoots." He explained

Yoongi nodded, his large hand stroking the soft skin of the side of Jimin's thigh.

"Are you eating alright? they're not making you eat out of paper cups right?" He asked worriedly, his hand pushing Jimin closer by applying pressure to the back of his thigh.

Jimin chuckled, bending down to brush his nose against Yoongi's fondly, taking a seat on his lap.

"They just asked me to go to the gym and cut down snacks, trust me it was reasonable."

The older still looked sceptical, their face only centimeters apart as he gently brushed his lips against Jimin's for a short second.

"Good." He mumbled, eyes closed, his hands sliding smoothly from Jimin's thighs to his hips then moving down to cup his ass, large hands on Jimin's soft skin. "cus' i wouldn't want my baby to loose his shapes."

"If you make me hard you'll have to deal with the consequences." Jimin warned, not without leaning in Yoongi's touch.

"I don't mind that." The other smirked in his ear as his tong brushed his cartilage.

A/N:

 hey guys! 

My phone crashed so i'm posting this from my computer, hope the presentation dosen't look too shabby from your device and my apologies if it does.

 Hope you're having a great day/night, and of course, thank you for all the support!