94

"Hey everyone! it's Idol news, today i'm here in front of the MBC venieuw, hosting Agust d. That's right, Korea's most controversial artist! For those of you who don't know, Agust d, also known as Gloss, Suga or even Min Yoongi, is a Korean rapper signed at bighit entertainment. The idol is openly gay, and recently shared his debut song: "Color.". We are here today, in front of MBC to interview his fans, let's go." The MC, smiled at the camera, a small puff of mist coming from her red tinted lips.

She walked with her microphone, stopping in front of a woman who looked in her mid twenties, with a large sign with Agust d's name printed on it.

"Good evening, i'm here with Idol news would you mind answering a few questions?" she asked, the woman nodded, getting closer to the MC and smiling at the camera, she had dazzling red hair, matching her tinted lips..

"How did you discover Min Yoongi?" She asked.

"Well, i'm a fan of Marmalade, and the boys posted a few photos of him on their twitter and made jokes about him on their show. i got curious and looked him up, that's how i stumbled upon him."

The MC nodded, a few people noticing the camera and waving at it behind the two girls.

"Did you know Min Yoongi is homosexual?" The girl nodded. "What do you think about that?"

"At first i didn't really mind, it didn't really change who he was as a Marmalade producer or as a person. But now that i heard his album, i'm glad he is honest with fans. I think it's great he can openly reassure people who might be going through what he went through, and that may help them. In general i like his message of love and acceptance, that's what makes his charm as an artist."

The Mc nodded yet again.

"It is rumoured that Min Yoongi is a relationship, do you have any idea who that may be?"

The girl laughed, making the MC chuckle as well.

"I thought it was J-hope at first, because J-hope mentioned him even before he became a producer for Marmalade, and they made a live yesterday, where they seemed pretty close, but they confirmed they weren't dating, so that ruled him out. I think Min Yoongi's mysterious boyfriend may be a member of Marmalade, but because they all seem close with him i don't know who it is." She concluded.

The Mc smiled and wrapped up the interview, thanking the woman for answering her questions before leaving her to go inside the venue.

They then went around to the back door, going to the dressing room to finally meet the artist they were scheduled to interview.

"Good evening Agust d," She bowed, him mirroring her movement before he was pulled by his makeup artist for a last touch up.

"We were just out with some of your fans, and we know you'll be going on shortly, but we'd just like to know if you would ever reveal the identity of your secret boyfriend?" She asked.

Yoongi smiled, closing one of his eyes to let the makeup artist apply more eyeshadow.

"I don't think that will be possible. My boyfriend may face hardships if his identity is revealed, i don't want him to suffer because of me." He smiled. "When he is ready to reveal himself, he will."

A/N:

hey guys!

I wanted to thank all of you for your support and love,

if you'd like to ask any questions,
I'll gladly answer them :)