90

His mind goes back to what Yoongi had said.

Mental hospital?

A flash of an image of Yoongi's bathroom cabinet popped up in his mind, and all the countless pill bottles it had held.

"You- you went to a mental hospital?" He asks, voice suddenly softer. "I had no idea."

He leans down and a soft kiss on Yoongi's lips.

"F.A.H. entertainment kind of fucked me up." Yoongi mumbled against his lips.

A pang of hurt shoots through Jimin's heart, and he had a sudden urge to just cry.

"I'm sorry;" he says.

"It's not your fault." Yoongi answered, his arms wrapping loosely around Jimin's waist.

"Can i ask what you were diagnosed with?" he asks softly, laying his head on Yoongi's chest and listening to the calming sound of Yoongi's regular heartbeat.

"Anorexia, anxiety, panic disorder and depression, I also had a few anger issues." he mumbles.

Jimin is surprised at how many mental illnesses Yoongi had developed from being a trained at FAH. It showed just how bad the company had treated their trainees, and it made him want to just yell at how unfair the world had been to every single one of them.

"Are you still struggling with any of those?" He asks cautiously.

"Panic disorder, that's it." He says, and it made sense to Jimin since he had already seen Yoongi having a panic attack, but at the time, he had been clueless and Hoseok had dealt with it.

He hoped that if Yoongi were to have another panic attack, he would be able to handle it and help him through it.

Jimin smiles

He sits up slightly and presses the softest of kisses on Yoongi's forehead.

"You've come a long way." he whispers. "I'm proud of you."

Yoongi chuckles.

"I'm here to help, if you need me." He then adds.

Yoongi chuckles again and sneaks a hand to the back of Jimin's head to bring them into a short and gentle peck;

"You already are;" He says.

Jimins smiles as he looks into Yoongi's eyes, and so does Yoongi.

"I love you." Yoongi whispers ever so softly in his rough voice.

"love you too." Jimin answers as he lays back down on Yoongi's chest.

À/N:

guys I went to gay pride and it was awesome!

100% would recommend even if you don't identify as LGBTQ+