Black out

We're going over the dance again.

It's always the same thing: footwork, bodyrolls, coordination.

We go over the company's most successful groupe dances, girls and boys.

I feel exhausted.

I had to go to school, study at the library, come here.

Here I had to go over some songs while running around or being hit in the stomach to develope core strength.

Then we danced for hours without break, a mask covering our faces to expand lung capacity.

After the classes, we had a photo shoot. I had modelling classes, followed by acting and training to obtain the perfect body image.

Next we practiced the way to walk and mannerisms, how to behave in public or interviews, how to laugh, talk, stand...

Everything.

After the daily cardio, we git back to dancing.

I think it must be around two in the morning, I don't know though, since they confiscated my phone the moment I entered the company.

My head is dizzy and I feel emtpy.

The diet I'm on is way to little for me to survive these classes.

I don't have enough energie to continue, but if I don't I'll get yelled at again.

"N•013! PUT SOME FICKING ENERGY IN YOUR MOVES!"

I nod an try my best, but my body is exhausted and my head is dizzy, I can't get one thought after the other and my eyes start to get blurry.

I can only have the time see the manager's furious gaze as he turns to face me before I black out completely.

A/N:

Hey guys!

Finally have an updating schedule:

Two updates every day of not more!