12

"So was your comeback a success?"

The world seemed to stop as Yoongi spoke those words into the phone.

Jimin had always assumed the man hated the industry of kpop and it's idols.

Then there he was, talking to an idol, even though he had insulted his career only a few hours ago.

Could the person on the other line be his girlfriend?

"Are you still eating well? I swear if you're still living off of sweet potatoes and protein shakes I'll come bring you gejang again." He said with a slight laugh.

A sudden wave of jealousy hit Jimin. He wanted Yoongi to be as bright as when he talked to this certain Hobi.

"No I didn't see the MV yet... Yeah I'll watch it... Yeah yeah I understand... Bye, take care." He said, holding up with a fond smile on his lips.

Jimin almost felt a little painfull at how bright the elder looked.

"Was that your girlfriend?" He asked, fake smile over his face.

Yoongi looked at him questionably.

"The one on the phone." Jimin added.

The elder suddenly let out a small laugh.

"No, he's a boy." He smiled.

Jimin nodded, looking away momentarily before realising that didn't answer his question a all.

After all, he was gay, Yoongi could be too.

That made the gears in his brain over heat.

Could Yoongi have been gay?

Jimin's gaydar had gone off almost emediatly when he saw Soekjin, but Yoongi was a slight mystery.

As Jimin overthought the whole situation, Yoongi typed a few words on his phone before putting it in landscape mode.

He bent down to an Asian squat for them to be at the same level as he puffed out the smoke of his cigarette, making sure to blow it in the opposite direction.

A music video started playing, Jimin emediatly reconising the rappers slightly posh tunes.

"J-hope?" He asked.

"Mhm. You know him?"

"Who dosen't?" Jimin scoffed "He's one of the top performers at bighit, that's where I work."

Yoongi nodded, directing his attention back to the screen.

Jimin noticed the slight nostalgia in his voice.

"I'm proud of him." He said.

And in that moment, Jimin didn't want anything else than someone telling him they was proud of him.

"You seem to know a lot if people from the industry huh?" Said Jimin jokingly.

Yoongi chuckled.

"I guess I do."

That made Jimin a little jealous of the famous Jung Hosoek.

Jimin had never talked to the man, however he had seen him in the hallways and had seen all his appearances on to shows and his music.

He really admired the rapper for his professionalism and also his talent for composing music.

He had longed to be that good.

He knew that, though he was the leader of Marmalade, he was a little laid back.

The two younger members were a lot more handsome, and better singers than he was.

He knew that the fans preferee them, so he tried his best to catch up to them.

Extreme diets, practicing, singing...

He knew he would crack at some point, but he hadn't reached that point yet, and he wasn't going to give up until he did.

A/N:

hey guys! 

just so you know I won't be answering your theories simply because I don't want to spoil anything and I want you to discuss it amongst yourselves.

Thank you for 800+ reads!

Love you~