62

"You think their having sex right now?"

"Jungkook!"

"Of course they are."

"Namjoon!"

The two perverts laughed, walking ahead of the shocked Taehyung that looked at the both of them.

They were currently in a convenience store, masks pulled over their faces as well as caps and sunglasses, all that only to buy the two lovers some time as well as some cup ramen.

"The teaser is tomorrow right?" Taehyung asked, changing the subject as he ran up to them.

Namjoon nodded, choosing the extra spicy ones that just burn the shit out of you.

"Yup, and the first trailer is two days later, and the Mv is one week from now."

The two younger nodded.

"I'm kinda scared for the two." Jungkook confessed.

Taehyung nodded, sighing.

"I kinda want to scream to the world that those two are soulmates." He added.

"I think it's not your place to do so." Namjoon said.

The two maknae's huffed, but knew he was right.

If Jimin and Yoongi wanted to put themselves out to the world, it had to be their choice.

***

"We're back motherfuckers!" Jungkook yelled, getting a slap from Taehyung and another from Namjoon.

The conforming smell of food filled the apartment, the three boys noticing Jimin on the couch, playing overwatch with Hoseok.

The pinkenette turned his boys to them, greeting them with a smile.

"welcome back everyone! We invited Hoseok for overwatch and Seokjin for the food!" He chimed.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at him shocked for a few seconds, before both let their bags fell to the ground at the same time as if on cue.

They jumped to Jimin, Taehyung grabbing his collar as Jungkook stood behind him.

"You had the apartment to yourselves, and you choose to invite Hoseok over for overwatch and Seokjin for food!" He yelled, shaking Jimin with no mercy.

The younger chuckled, looking at his best friend with innocent eyes.

"Well what else was I supposed to do, Yoongi is so boring."

"I herd that." Came a tell from the kitchen.

They all laughed.

Then Yoongi and Seokjin stepped out of the kitchen, bowls of steaming food ready to be eaten.

"To the table kids." Seokjin yelled as he placed the various dishes on the dining table.

Everyone gathered around the table, a little cramped with the unusually amount of people though it only made things more cozy in some way, like all of them were a close family.

They all are together, chatting the meals away, Jungkook stealing Taehyung's food as usual, the older getting mad and stealing his food back with a hit on his head, Namjoon stuffing as much food as possible in his mouth to be ready for the next apocalypse, Yoongi and Jimin just enjoying the rare close proximity and each other's presence as Seokjin and Hoseok laughed at some stupid dad joke.

It was actually really soothing, to have everyone gathered up like that.

"Yah! Yoongi-hyung! Is that a hickey I see?" Jungkook asked, mouth half full of Taehyung's food as the blond, that had been strangling him, looked over to see what he was talking about.

Yoongi's eyebrow raised.

"Did you just speak informally to me?"

"Oops" Jungkook shrugged, before Taehyung jumped in.

"Don't change the subject." He smirked. "Jimin? I thought you found hickeys gross?"

Jimin blushed a deep red as Yoongi chuckled.

"Oh really?" He teased, Jimin getting even redder.

"His skin bruises easily okay!" He stammered.

Jungkook and Taehyung shared a knowing look.

"Riiiight."

A/N:

Hey everyone!

thank you so much for all the sweet comments you guys leave, y'all make me soft.

Btw, i'm working on some new stories ;)